6: the battle - part 1

Y/N

I was talking with Daniel about the choreography for this new song I was writing when Monty came storming at me in anger.

"Oh hi! My name is Daniel, it's nice to meet you Montgomery." Daniel said as Monty had a mad look on his face. "Are you Y/N's boyfriend?" Monty replied as I could feel my cheeks turning red from the embarrassment.

Daniel laughed. "Where did you get that from? Just because I'm having a normal conversation with her doesn't mean you get to jump to conclusions!"

Monty got even more furious. "If you even lay a hand on her-" Daniel smiled. "Boy you're crazy as fuck! I was just talking to her about this new choreography job I got here. Maybe you should calm down a little! Since when is this gator here into you, Y/N?"

I got curious. "Into me? What are you talking about?"

Monty panicked for a little. "It's nothing, Y/N-"

Daniel got up from his chair. "Girl don't you see it? This boy is head over heels for you! Didn't you see how jealous and protective he is of you?"

What the hell is going on...

"Well, I'll leave you two to talk. Cya later girl!" Daniel said as he walked away.

Monty put his hand on my shoulder. "Y/N... can we talk in my room?"

We walked to his room. Nothing was said on the way there. He opened the door for me and I walked in.

"Monty... Is what Daniel said at the table true?" I said, looking up at him.

MONTY

I looked down at her, and all I could actually see are her beautiful e/c eyes. Why was I feeling this way? I'm usually the animatronic no one really likes, but somehow, I feel like I have a purpose now. To protect her.

"Y/N, ignore it. He's just lying to you!" I said.

"Just tell me already, you're definitely hiding something from me! I'm not a dumbass!" She replied.

I can't tell her! She'll probably ignore me later on if I say something. I'll just tell her when the time is right...

"I'm not hiding anything from you, Y/N. You're just a friend to me, that's all." I said, leaving the room.

Y/N

Just a friend...? What...

I kept on replaying the exact words he had told me in my head.

I walked out of his room, but I couldn't see him anywhere. Where the hell did he go to?

A couple of hours passed by, and it was time for the last performance of the night. I went to go and see if he was in his room again, but there was no sign of him.

I saw Freddy walking by, so I decided to ask if he knew where Monty left to.

"I am sorry Y/N, unfortunately I do not know where he is. He's probably in the basement waiting for the rest of us, though."