32: encounter

Y/N

I hung up the phone, and looked up at the ceiling. What am I going to do...? Maya looks terrible... so much blood... I don't know...

I sighed and wiped the tears off of my face. I checked myself out in the mirror nearby to see if my face was red and went outside to the green room.

Monty got up and saw me walking towards the door. "Where you goin?"

I sighed and put a smile on my face as I walked towards him. "Just going to go do something. I'll be back soon."

"So you don't want to tell me what's going on, then?" He said as he grabbed my hands. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

"It's complicated—"

"I think I deserve the right to know, don't i? I'm your boyfriend, after all... right?"

He's going to get hurt if he goes down there with me... i can't tell him."Bro, nothings going on. I just left some stuff in Roxy's room and I'm going to go get them, that's all."

He sighed and nodded. "Okay, do you need help-"

"Nope! I'll be just fine." I said as I hugged him. "I'll be back soon, okay?"

He smiled and nodded. "Be safe, even though you're going next door."

I giggled and left the room. I started running towards Roxy Raceway as fast as I could.

I made it to the elevator, and by my surprise it was fixed again. I pressed the button and all of a sudden when the door was closing I saw a hand grab the door.

"Freddy...? What's going on..?" I said as the tall bear walked inside the elevator.

"You could've told me you still had audios of Chica's voice box to enter this place. I've been trying to get in but it's no use without it." Freddy said as he pressed the button.

"Don't go in with me. I don't want you to get hurt." I said as I looked up at him. He sighed and shook his head no. "You see... I can't do that. Maya sent me an SOS warning on my phone so I'm worried for her. Has she called you? Is that why you're here?"

i felt like I was about to throw up remembering the state Maya was in, but I had to keep a straight face for Freddy. "S-she hasn't called me, but I'm worried for her. I saw her with Daniel earlier so I figured I'd check up on her."

Freddy nodded. "Huh... that's weird. Well, I'm still going anyways wether you like it or not."

I sighed and nodded. "Fine, do as you wish. Just be careful, though. We don't know what's down there-"

"Calm down, Y/N. I know. Do you not remember last time? I had it rough too... not just you."

The elevator came to a complete stop and we walked out. "This place looks even worse than befrore..." Freddy said as he took out his phone and turned the flash on.

"Yeah... i guess so."

We saw the burnt down restaurant ahead, and we walked in. A big shadow was coming towards us when we heard a loud bang behind us. It sounded like...

"Roxy?"

Roxy gave us a big smile as she walked inside the restaurant. "Freddy told me what he was gonna do, so I'd figure I'd join him since I'm the best fighter here, right?"

I looked at Freddy and let out a small laugh as he looked like he was about to burst out laughing. "Yeah Roxy.. you're an amazing fighter."

A voice came from below and we looked over to see a beaten up guy appear.

"Daniel? Is that you?" Roxy said as she had a confused look on her face. Freddy looked confused too. "Yeah, whats up with you? You look like you've seen better days, daniel"

Daniel started coughing. "I-i'm fine. You guys need to get out of here, now-"

"What seems to be the problem here?" A person in a rabbit costume said behind him. Daniel has a scared and surprised look on his face as he looked back. It was my uncle...

"Oh, nothing Mr. Afton-" daniel said but my uncle pushed him away.

"Ah, Y/N. You came. With others..." he said as he walked towards us.

"Well, I was going to come alone... but they wanted to go with me so I agreed." I said as I gave him a smug look. He sighed. "Well, don't you want to see how your dear friend Maya is downstairs? If you really care for her you would've gone already..."

Freddy walked up towards him and looked back at me with a confused face. "What the Fuck did you do to her?"

My uncle started laughing as Freddy had a concerned look on his face.

"Daniel! Go and get the girl..."

Moments later daniel came with the body of what was once full of energy and bright. A girl who looked so badly beaten up and tortured. She was unconscious.

He put her on the restaurant floor as Freddy fell and started to try to wake her up, but there was no response.

"She's not dead, but she's in a coma. She just disobeyed me, that's all..." my uncle said as he looked at Freddy, who was still on the floor trying to wake Maya up.

I rushed over and tried helping Freddy, but he pushed me away. "You knew. YOU KNEW!" He said as he still tried to wake the unconscious girl up.

I was crying and I looked at Roxy. She shook her head and went to go help Freddy.

"Y/N..." My uncle said as he looked down at me. I had a shocked look on my face as I looked up at him.

"Now you know why you need to give up, right?" He said as I remembered what happened to Chica. I promised everyone this wouldn't happen again... and maya's almost dead.

I nodded and got up from the dirty floor. "We need to talk. Alone."

He let out an evil like laugh and guided me downstairs.

Freddy and Roxy looked at me as if they didn't want me to go with my uncle, but I had to... hopefully there isn't another fight.

-

End of chapter 32

Chapter 33? Respond with a "yes" !!

Thank you all sm for 45K reads on my first ever wattpad story!! I still remember the day I got 1K reads on this. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one! <3