30: anger issues

MAYA

"I want to help you, come on." I said as he looked surprised. "Fine, if you want to help me out then try and get Y/N down here. She doesn't know the reason why you're down here, right?"

I shook my head no and he nodded. "Very well, then. Get a move on, I don't have all day."

I started walking when he suddenly got in front of me. I could feel my face burn up a little. "Wait, there's something else I need you to do. Get these parts for me. Take Daniel with you."

"Right, okay sir." I said. I climbed upstairs and saw Daniel talking to himself in a corner. Damn, he really got the worst of it, huh..

"Daniel, the boss wants us to go and get some parts. There's a new animatronic and the parts the thing brought were very high tech." I said as I walked over towards the exit. He looked at me and sighed. "Sure..."

We both walked towards the elevator and then I suddenly remembered. "Fuck, I broke the elevator when I got here. Where are we going to go now?"

He sighed and pointed at the dim lit staircase nearby. I laughed and nodded.

As we were walking up, I got curious and asked daniel a question. "Hey, daniel can I ask you something?"

He nodded and I told him the question. "Are you gay? You give off those vibes. Sorry if that sounded rude or anything.."

He laughed. "It doesn't bother me but yeah, I'm gay. I used to have a boyfriend too, but a couple of weeks ago i broke up with him. I mean, it's whatever I guess..."

I nodded and he got curious. "Hey, why did you decide to work with Y/N's uncle? Didn't she have a whole plan to stop him...?"

I sighed and stopped walking up the stairs. "When she sees that I'm in trouble she won't hesitate to join her uncle, trust me. She'll do anything to protect her family."

"You're not answering my question. Why do you want to work for Mr. Afton?" Daniel said as he continued walking up.

"I'd rather not talk about that right now." I said as we got to rockstar row. "Hey, I'm going to go talk to someone. You got the parts, right?"

"Yeah sure, whatever. You go." He said as he started walking away.

I waved and started running to Monty's room. I have to talk to her.

I knocked on the door, and she opened it. "Maya, where have you been?"

I sighed. "Is Montgomery In here?"

She shook her head no, and let me in.

"So, how's it going with my uncle?" She said as she laid down on her hammock. Damn, is this room always a mess...

"It's rough. He said he wants me to bring you down there. Also he's using parts from the new animatronic to build his animatronic." I replied.

"Huh, so he really is building that thing... anyways I think you should go apologize to Freddy. You kind of left him in a depressed state." She said as she looked at me in the eyes.