25: trash compactor

Y/N

i checked the time on my phone, and it was almost time to close. i walked out of my office and locked the door. work wasn't so bad today, just writing some songs and taking breaks.

i went to the main stage and saw everyone beginning to leave since it was 9 P.M.

then I heard someone call my name from behind. I looked and it was Freddy. He was running towards me.

"Hey, Y/N!" He said as he looked down at me. "I need your help on something."

I nodded, and we went to his room. "Dang Freddy, you really do keep this place clean, huh?"

he smiled. "Yeah, I'm not like Monty. His room is always a mess."

"He's learning to clean up after himself, you know." I replied. Monty was getting better at controlling himself. The scratches he did on the walls were fixed a long time ago, and he hasn't seemed to ruin it again.

Freddy laughed. "Okay. Look, I got this for Maya. Do you think she'll like it?"

It was a bottle of Wine. Her favorite. "I think Maya needs to stop with the underage drinking for a little bit, but that bottle is her favorite. How'd you know, Freddy?"
Maya was the same age as me. She has picked up on some bad habits, though...

He sighed. "Yeah, you're right. Thanks for the help, Y/N!" He said as he escorted me out of the room. He closed the door, and started FaceTiming Maya. I could hear her loud laughs.

I walked over to Chica's room, and knocked on the door. A couple of seconds later, she opened the door.

"Y/N! What brings you here?"  She said as he let me inside her room. This room sure is colorful...

"Oh, nothing really. I just wanted to see how's it going with the song I wrote for you." I replied as I sat down on the couch.

She smiled, and picked up her guitar. "Hear this!"

She played the song I wrote for her and it was such a good fit. I really hope she plays this song tomorrow. "So, you're going to play it tomorrow?" I asked as I applauded.

"Yup! I'm so excited! I've never really had a solo before..." she said as she sat down next to me. "I'm kinda nervous."

i sighed, and looked down. "I feel you. I used to get the same thing whenever I would have to perform on stage. Sometimes thinking about the ones you love most during a time like that can help you. Just think happy thoughts, ya know?"

She nodded and got up. "I'm in the mood for one of those Monty Mystery Mixes. You want one?" She said as she pulled her phone out. "There's one in the main kitchen. I'll go get it!"

I nodded, and she left the room.

10 minutes passed by, and Chica wasn't coming back. I called her, but there was no answer. Strange...

I sighed and left the room. Maybe Chica just got distracted. She'll be back soon.

I went inside Monty's room, and laid down on the hammock. A couple of minutes later, Monty came out of the recharge station room. "Oh, hey babe! Sorry about that, I was recharging."

I giggled, and he laid down next to me. "How was your day, darling?"

I smiled at him. "It was okay. I was just with Chica, but she left to go get food. She's taken a while to come back. I'm starting to get worried."

He looked up and sighed. "Maybe she just got distracted? She's been getting some malfunctions recently... we're all kinda worried for her, though."

I got up from the hammock. "Oh hell nah. She needs our help, now. I'll call the others."

I grabbed my phone, and FaceTimed Roxy and Freddy. They both picked up at the same time. "Guys, I need your help with something. I think Chica has gone missing. She said she was going to the main kitchen."

The both nodded, and Monty and me left the room to look for Chica. I just hope she's okay...

DANIEL

I put the Monty Mystery Mix in the trash compactor. A couple of minutes later, I saw Chica come inside the Kitchen. I hid.

"Hmm... Y/N must want Pizza with her drink! I'll get her one... how though?"

She started looking around when she looked directly at the trash compactor. "Huh... what's a Monty Mystery Mix doing there? Oh no!"

She walked towards the trash compactor and I swear she saw me but didn't care.

"I SMELL PIZZA!" She shouted as she walked inside the trash compactor.

I got out of my hiding place, and walked towards the button to turn on the trash compactor.

I sighed, and remembered why I'm doing this. "For my safety... and hopefully Y/N's safety too. They're just animatronics, they don't actually have feelings, right?" I whispered to myself.

I pressed the button, and saw Chica accidentally eating the Monty Mystery Mix that was there.

The trash compactor was stuck on something. I ran towards chica and pushed her towards the metal rod that was keeping the trash compactor from moving. I ran back out just in time, and the trash compactor slammed shut right in front of me. "LET ME OUT!! LET ME OUT!! PLEASE!! NO!!" She screamed in fear.

Oh my god, what did I do...

I heard a loud bang, and opened the door. Chica... she's... crushed...

Fuck! No... this isn't me... I could've fought that dumb rabbit and this wouldn't have happened...

Chica was still alive, but her voice was raspy. She grabbed by leg, and screamed at me. I pressed the trash compactor door button, and kicked her in the face. She let go, and as soon as she did that the door slammed right into her. I could see her crying, in pain as the door took her out of her misery.

The door opened again, and Chica fell to the ground. I grabbed her voice box, and made a run for it.

I hid upstairs as I saw someone coming in a couple of minutes later. It was Freddy.

He shouted her name a couple of times, and then looked at the trash compactor. Chica was still there, but she was completely obliterated.

"FUCK! CHICA!!! NO NO NO!!" Freddy shouted as he ran towards her. "PLEASE STAY ALIVE!!! I CAN'T LOSE YOU!"

"CHICA, STAY WITH ME!"

End of chapter 25

Chapter 26? Respond with a "yes" !!

——

Naw bc this made me cry. My poor girl Chica has been through sm I feel so bad for her

tysm for 34K reads, and I'll see you in the next one!