17: he's coming for you

Y/N

"Oh Y/N... you're about to enjoy this." Moon said as he came in from above. He and Roxy had purple eyes... they were being possessed.

"Please, don't hurt them! They can sense when they're hurt, just like humans can!" I said.

"You would do anything to save these shitty animatronics, won't you?" Moon said.

"Of course I would, they all deserve to live a life they want to live. I know they can sense and feel things, just like us humans can!" I replied.

Monty looked at me with a worried face when Roxy suddenly pounced at him.

"STOP! DON'T HURT HIM!" I shouted.

"All you have to do is open the door Y/N..." moon said as he pointed towards the broken recharging station in front of me.

"And then you'll let them go, right? Promise me you won't ever hurt them again." I said.

GREGORY

We made it to the bottom of the place. It sure was dark. Vanessa took out her flashlight.

"Come on, let's go." She said as she started running. Me and Chica ran behind her.

We got to the Pizzeria, and walked in. Freddy was there, on the floor.. he looked all damaged.

"Oh my god, Freddy! Freddy answer me!" Chica said as she ran over to him and tried to pick him up. "I can't lose you! I've lost way too many people!"

Me and Vanessa went over to help her, but it was no use. Freddy had lost his battery, and there was no recharge station-

Vanessa pointed at the recharge station on the other side of the Pizzeria. "If we can get Freddy there, then he might wake up."

Vanessa, Chica, and me started to drag Freddy towards the recharge station when we saw this blob starting to wake up. It looked like it was trying to communicate with us, but couldn't.

We put Freddy inside of the recharge station, and a couple of seconds passed when we saw light in his eyes. Chica started crying. "Oh, Freddy!"

"Damn, she really does love this thing doesn't she?" I said to Vanessa.

Vanessa laughed. "They have always been together for ages. That's why she's so overprotective of him, because she doesn't want to lose him."

I sighed. "She lost some of her friends already, right? That's why she's overprotective of Freddy?"

Vanessa nodded. "Foxy... and Bonnie."

A couple of minutes passed when we saw the blob looking at us. I think they want to help...

"Hey, could you bring us down there?" I said to the blob.

There was so much noise coming from down below. I just hope Y/N and Monty are okay...

The blob agreed to help us down. We made it, and we saw Y/N talking to... a Moon?

"Gregory! Turn the lights ON!" She said. I ran towards the light switch and turned the lights on.

The moon suddenly started to shape-shift back into a Sun.

"Oh geez... my head..." Sun said as he fell to the floor and closed his eyes.

"All we have to do now is figure out a way to stop Roxy!" I said to Y/N. She nodded and stood up. "Hey, wait! Where are you going?! You're in no condition to do anything!"

Y/N

I walked up to Roxy and hugged her. "What the fuck are you doing? Get away from me!"

"Everyone loves you, Roxy. You're the best." I said.

"Thank you, I am the best- Wait! No! Stop!"

"Everyone adores you... everyone loves you." Monty said as he stood up. I looked at him and he looked at me. I felt so bad, he was pretty beat up, but not like Roxy was. She lost one of her eyes, and her whole face was pretty damaged.

"Stop it! Fuck all of you!" Roxy said as she started crying... I think she's back to normal now.

Chica ran over to her with her eyeball. "Here, Roxy. We all love you."

Vanessa and Gregory went back up to the blob to explain their plan. I could hear the blob mumbling. Could it even be able to talk?

I grabbed Monty's arm and sighed. "You still up for that date later?" Monty said as everyone quickly stared at him.

"I KNEW IT! YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER!" Roxy said as she started to giggle.

I smiled nervously and looked at Monty. He had an 'I'm sorry!' Look on his face. I laughed and gave him an 'it's okay' look.

The purple fog was still coming when I heard a crack at the recharge station in front of us. The door suddenly started to open by itself and a hand grabbed onto the wall. Was this him? Was it my uncle?

Michael suddenly appeared again and told me something I would never forget, ever.

"You have to kill him. He deserves to go straight down to hell. That's where he belongs."

End of chapter 17

chapter 18? Respond with a "yes" !

Tysm for 16K reads! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. They will now be 100 words shorter since I'm trying to end this story with 20 chapters and I'm only at chapter 17 LMAO

Also tysm for all the funny comments y'all do that Fr makes my day

thank you so much for reading and I hope to see u in the next one! <3