8: Aftermath

MONTY

I suddenly woke up. I felt so different... did they do the upgrade on me?

I was in my room again. Y/N wasn't here. What time even was it? That upgrade felt like it took forever. I'll go ask Freddy if he has seen Y/N.

I went out of my room, and knocked on Freddy's door. No answer, hm. Weird. I'll just go to Roxy's door, then.

I knocked. No response. What is going on... Is chica in her room?

I knocked on her door. Nothing. Where is everyone?

I suddenly heard someone running towards the front office. I looked over and it was Roxy. She was crying.

"Hey, Roxy! What's going on? Are you okay?" I said.

"Oh, Monty..." Roxy came up to me and hugged me. "You have to come with me. Now. It's important."

I followed her to the main stage. I saw Freddy and Chica bending over and panicking.

"Guys, what's going on-" I said.

"Monty, it's Y/N... Look." Chica replied with a shaky voice.

I looked over her and saw Y/N, on the floor, unconscious. My eyes were wide open and I began tearing up.

"What happened?? Why is she here? Why is there so much blood? Someone call for help!! We have to save her!" I put my hands up. I was panicking.

"Monty, we called for help. They said they would be here in 10 minutes. Could you go and open the door-" Chica said but I interrupted her.

"No no no no, my Y/N... What the fuck happened?? Please don't die on me..."

A couple of minutes passed by and the boss came in. He panicked and called 911. The police and other people came in too. They took Y/N away in a car after that.

"What the fuck happened here? You're going to have to close down the place because of this." The investigator said.

"I can check the cameras right now. I can assure you the animatronics had no part in this. They aren't programmed to do any of this to a staff member!" The boss replied.

"Freddy, just take the others to their rooms, please. I'll try to fix this." The boss added.

"Of course, sir." Freddy replied.

Freddy took us to our rooms. "I just hope she's okay..." Roxy said. "I heard someone call for help and they were screaming too, so I went to go check. By the time I got there, she was already on the floor. I called for Freddy and chica and then I went to go and find you. I'm so sorry, Monty..."

I sighed. "We have to talk Roxy, alone. In my room."

We both said our good nights and went to my room.

"You think it was the thing..."

"It's possible, Monty. Who else would do this?"

"Why the fuck would a dancing rabbit do this to her? There must've been something else... I just know my Y/N hasn't done anything bad. Shes not like that."

two rockstars | montgomery gatorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें