26: the reunion

DON'T YOU FUCKING DIE ON ME, CHICA!

STAY WITH ME PLEASE!

QUICK GET HER TO PARTS AND SERVICE!

HELP HER!

Time skip

"I-I..." Freddy tried to speak but it was hard for him. "S-she..."

"SHE WHAT?! SHE WHAT!!?" Roxy shouted. Monty and me just stayed quiet.

"SHES GONE OKAY?" Freddy shouted in Roxys face. She began to sob.

"S-she can't be gone... no... SHE CANT GO!!!" Roxy shouted as she rushed over to the chair where chica was placed.

"Roxy, she's gone." Monty said as he walked towards her. "There's nothing we can do."

"FIGURE OUT S-SOMETHING THEN! she can't die Monty! She never wanted to leave! I don't want her to leave!" Roxy said as she broke down in tears. "S-she's m-my best friend... PLEASE!"

Freddy began to cry again and i started to cry too. I think I know who did this. Chica DIDNT deserve to die...

"I'm pretty sure my uncle did this." I said as I cleared my throat.

"Oh will you shut up about that stupid stupid rotten corpse?! That's ALL you talk about!" Roxy shouted.

I got surprised and Monty took me out of the room. "I'm sorry about her, she just gets really mad when she's sad about something that big... don't mind her."

"She's right, though... I feel like the only thing I talk about is him." I said.

"Oh come on Y/N, that's not true-" Monty said as he tried to grab my hand.

"It is. I'm leaving. You guys need some time alone, it's fine." I replied as I walked out.

"Y/N! Come back!" Monty said.

I walked out of the pizzaplex and into my car. I sighed and made a decision I didn't want to make.

I was going to finish this myself, So no one else can get hurt again. I cant let this happen again.

I went back inside, and ran towards Roxy Raceway, where the broken down elevator was.

I went inside the elevator, and pressed the button. "Damn, am I really doing this..."

The elevator went down, and then it came to a complete stop. I walked out and saw that the pizzeria was still kinda in one piece. That must mean Michael is still here.

I walked in, and shouted. "William, you fucking bastard! You wanted me, not her!"

I saw a shadow of a rabbit suddenly appear. It was my uncle.

"Calling me by my name now, you brat? That's very odd of you to come down here." The rabbit said.

I saw another shadow behind him. A man was behind him.

"You can come out, kid. She doesn't bite." My uncle said as he looked behind him.

The guy appeared, and I got speechless.

"D-Daniel-"

"Y/N, you shouldn't have come down here..."

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Daniel? Did you do that to Chica?"

"Please, listen to me Y/N. It's not like I had a choice-"

"Yes you did. There's always a choice." I said as I walked towards him.

The rabbit pushed Daniel away, and looked down at me. "Huh... I could've sworn you looked different last time I saw you...."

"DONT TOUCH ME!" I shouted as I pushed my uncle away.

"Calm down, you. I wasn't doing anything wrong~"

"Yeah. Like you weren't doing anything wrong when you killed your own fucking family." I said.

"DON'T make me mad, Y/N!" My uncle said as he looked at me in the eyes. I put a serious look on my face as I saw him grab my chin.

I started to laugh. "Oh come on, poor little William Afton doesn't want to admit that he killed his whole family. That's so embarrassing of you, uncle."

I could hear him get frustrated and angry but I wasn't really scared of him whatsoever.

"YOU LITTLE-"

"Let's not forget what you did to Elizabeth... poor little girl died because of your killing machine." I replied as I had a sinister smile on my face.

"YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT NOW!"

"I'm not SCARED of you. You will never beat me. Mark my words, I WILL kill you next time I come down here.."

I ran as fast as I could towards the elevator. Now that I've stalled him for a while, he won't attack for a while. I'm still kind of worried about that animatronic he said he would put me in... I really doubt it though.

Thankfully, I made it just in time. Everyone was going to their rooms. I saw that Monty was comforting Roxy in her room and I looked through the window. He saw me and gave me an "I'm sorry" look. I smiled and nodded.

I walked inside Monty's room and laid down on the hammock. "Fuck, that was something. Thank god he didn't get really mad at me."

"Someone got mad at you?" A voice said from behind me. I immediately got up and looked at the voice. It was Freddy.

"Freddy, you scared me. What are you doing in here?" I said.

"Monty told me to wait in his room for a while. I just don't fell well right now." He replied as he sat down on the couch.

"I'm sorry about your loss, really. I know how it feels, losing your best friend." I said as I sat down next to him.

"Thank you Y/N, that means a lot. I'll leave you alone now, I think you need it." He said as he walked towards the door and left.

I sighed, and looked at the ceiling. How is this ever going to end...?

I came up with tons of ways in my head but none of them seemed right. The only one that might actually work was the one where I turn myself in and he does whatever he wants with me.

How am I going to tell Monty about this... I know he won't like it.

End of chapter 26

chapter 27? Respond with a "yes" !!!

hi everyone, I'm sorry this chapter was so bad 😭 I still kinda have writers block. I'm thinking about updating this story every weekend now to slow down a little, you know? Anyways, thank you all so much for 35K reads and 1K votes! I really appreciate it. Tysm for reading and I'll see you in the next one!