13: possession

ROXY

I look so pretty today. Tonight will be MY night. No distractions, nothing.

I heard a knock on my door. I went to go and open it, and I saw Y/N with a box.

"Hey, Roxy! Do you mind if I come in?" She said.

"Oh, um sure I guess" I replied. What the hell is she up to now?

"I got this for you. It's a phone. Do you know what a phone is?" She asked.

Duh, of course I know what a phone is... it's like one of those rectangular things humans stare at almost all day. It's so sickening! "Yeah, it's that rectangular thing you call people with, right?"

She laughed. "Yeah, technically. I want you to have one. Look, I already added my number in, so if you need anything, just call me or text me. Do you want me to teach you how to do that?"

I giggled. "Hell yeah, but first, let's take one of those pictures people take from above you know?"

"You mean selfies?" She said.

"Girl bye i don't even know what that even means but yes that." I replied.

She taught me how to use the phone, and even downloaded me a shit ton of apps.

"Hey, when the hell did you buy this? Aren't all the stores closed right now?" I asked.

"I bought them after my doctors appointment today. I figured you guys didn't have any, and I was right about that." She replied.

I laughed. "Well yeah, duh."

Hmm.. what's this recording thing? This seems fun. I'll turn it on and see what it can do.

She left the room, and since I have this phone thingy, I'll go see if it works on the rabbit.

VANNY

i started to prepare for later tonight. It's only 11:45 P.M, but it's necessary.

I tried to ignore my inner thoughts telling me not to kill that stupid girl. I just have to. I don't care if the boss says no, I can just free him myself after, I don't see what the big deal is of bringing her down to the pizzeria just to open a door.

a couple of minutes passed by, and that's when I heard someone walking slowly on top of the room. 

It's that wolf again. She never leaves! what the hell is she doing?!

"You know what you rabbit, I think I might get rid of you tonight. I'm getting so bored of waiting..." she said as she approached me.

There is no way in hell I can beat this thing. I have to try, though.

She was about to pounce at me when her eyes turned purple. It seemed like someone was taking control over her.

"Vanny... I told you not to take action. Why must you disobey me?" The wolf said.

It's Mr. Afton, great.