34: the animatronic

"I want you to burn this place to the ground. The people who live here... they hurt you, a lot. Especially the alligator... I want you to get revenge by burning this place up."

"That thing... it hurt me?"

"Yes, it did. Not too long ago also."

"But it doesn't look harmful... at least not in those pictures you showed me."

"Trust me, it hurt you."

Y/N

"Okay, I'll burn this place up. What should I do-"

I saw Mr. Afton put his hand over my mouth and told me to be quiet. I looked out and saw 2 animatronics coming my way. A wolf and a bear.

"I'm sorry sir, they said they want revenge for what you did to Maya-" A sleep deprived man said to Mr. Afton.

"Maya... that name sounds familiar." I said.

Mr. Afton left the room to go talk to the animatronics and I saw the wolf get seriously mad and started to fight him. I looked around the room to find anything I possibly could to go help Mr. Afton, and i saw an unused animatronic that looked like I could be able to use it.

I got closer to it, and turned it on. The animatronic opened its hatch and It looked like I could fit inside. I climbed in, and I could see through walls, and I felt so... powerful.

The sleep deprived man looked up at me and I waved at him. He sighed and smiled. "Just be careful. If you get the suit wet the spring locks might close and you'll die in that suit, just like the boss.

I got nervous a little bit and had a nervous smile on my face. "Sure, no problem" i said as I went out the room.

The bear and the wolf saw me and they stopped what they were doing. Mr. Afton started laughing maniacally and smiled at me. "It looks great on you-"

The wolf punched him in the face and looked back at me. "Y/N...? Is that you-"

"Don't talk to me. Both of you hurt me, a lot.... But, Mr. Afton... he saved me. And now I'm much happier. I mean- look at this beauty of an animatronic. It's my favorite animal too." (Just imagine your favorite animal as the animatronic you have)

"Y/N, this isn't you. You hate this piece of shit of a corpse that you have as your boss-" the bear said but we were interrupted as there were some loud crashes upstairs.

"Is that Monty?" The wolf said to the bear. They both looked back at me but were interrupted by Mr. Afton, who threw them both to the floor. "Y/N! BURN THE PLACE UP NOW! GO TO THE TOP OF THE BUILDING!"

i nodded and ran up the stairs as fast as I could. I screamed of excitement and I heard a couple of voices behind me. It was the wolf. "Chica's voice box... it's in that, Freddy."

I ignored them and continued going up the stairs. I made it to the top and I saw...

"Y/N...? This cant be... there's no way you're in that suit. Get out of there! You can get seriously hurt!" The alligator said as he ran towards me and gave me a hug. I pushed him off and he actually fell to the ground... do I have some sort of super power or something?

"Get off of me!" I replied to him as he looked confused. "But Y/N-"

"You... you hurt me!" I said as I ran out of the pizzeria. The alligator started chasing me and he jumped right to where I was running and grabbed my hands. "Stop this! Don't you recognize me...? I'm your boyfriend! It's like you don't even remember me!"

I kicked him and continued to run away. "I'm not dating anyone! And even if I was, I wouldn't be dating someone who hurt me."

The alligator got up from the floor and he looked like he was about to go on a rage. I continued running to the elevator and got inside as he was still looking at me like he didn't know what to say.

MONTY

As The elevator was going up, I FaceTimed Freddy on the phone. He picked up, and it looked like he was badly beaten up.

"There's something going on with Y/N, Freddy... she doesn't recognize me. She said that I hurt her or something when I didn't.. what the hells going on?"

"i think her uncle took her memories away. She doesn't remember us either!" Freddy said on the phone. "Go look for her! Maybe you can help her gain her memories back! Oh, and take Maya with you. She's inside the Pizzeria, near the exit. Please. I treated her wounds a little bit I think she just needs to rest-"

I was about to respond when Freddy hung up. I sighed and looked up. I ran back inside the pizzeria to get Maya, and there she was, unconscious. I picked her up and placed her on my shoulder.

I ran back outside, and I saw Y/N get out of the elevator and run towards the exit. I jumped towards one of the pillars that held up the elevator and kept on climbing up as fast as I could to catch her.

I made it to the top and there she was, looking up at me. She used her voice box again to scream, and I quickly covered my ears. Is that Chica's voice box...?

"Y/N! Stop!" I said as I continued to run after her but she was so much more faster than I was. She kept on telling me to just leave or go away every time I caught up to her and kept on screaming.

I suddenly saw the green rooms up ahead, and I had an idea. I jumped in front of her and grabbed her. I quickly ran as fast as I could towards my room and locked her inside with me.

"I told you to leave me alone." She said as she looked up at me. I was guarding the door so she wouldn't get out.

"Get out of that suit, Y/N. I'll explain everything to you if you just get out-"

"I won't get out. I love this suit. Maybe I can stay in it forever-"

I opened the hatch to her suit, and saw her in there. She looked so angry... so mad...

I took her out of the suit and tied her to the vanity chair. She was fighting her way through, though.

"Let me go, you... you will regret this!!" She said as she was living her way through but it wasn't working out.

"Just calm down... alright?" I said as I put Maya down on the couch and placed a blanket on top of her. Y/N was staring at her and she looked kind of worried for her.

"That's.. that's my friend, right? I... I remember her."

End of chapter 34

If you guys have any suggestions or thoughts on how I can continue with this book lmk in the comments, I'm having trouble writing the last few chapters!

if you want a chapter 35 respond with a "yes" !!!

hi guys! sorry for the late upload i kind of forgot I had to write something this week since I had a ton of exams. hopefully you guys enjoyed and I'll see you in the next one <3