1 - Welcome Home

I checked the time. It stated 6:30 A.M. to be exact. Today was my first day at Freddy Fazbears Pizzaplex, and I gotta admit, I'm very excited. I finally get the chance to do something I really want to do, not just pressure myself to sing songs I don't want to sing anymore.

I made myself an avocado toast, and stormed out of the door. I was going to be late because of traffic. I got in my car, and drove away.

Once I got to the place, a woman with blonde hair greeted me. She seemed a little bit on edge. "Hi, you must be Y/N L/N. The names Vanessa. It's nice to meet you."
"Same thing here." I said. "Is the boss here yet?"

Something wasn't right about this woman. She's on edge, and she looks like she's had a rough night.
"Um, no, the boss isn't here yet. I want to introduce you to the animatronics before he gets here. Are you okay with that?"
"Sure, let's go then." I replied.
Vanessa took me downstairs and upstairs again. This place seems a little bit complicated. How does she not get lost here?

We finally made it to the green rooms where the animatronics stay at night. Vanessa told me all about the animatronics, but the one who really caught my eye was this 'Montgomery Gator' animatronic. She said he played the Bass, which I play too.

Vanessa decided to wake up the 4 animatronics so they can come and meet me.
"All, this is Y/N. She's going to write all of your songs from now on since Michael left. Understood?"

The 4 animatronics all nodded. This one animatronic came up to me and inspected me. I think her name was Roxy.

"My name is Roxanne Wolf, but you can call me Roxy. Nice to meet you. The bear over there is Freddy, the Alligator is Monty, and the chicken is Chica. We are so excited to work with you! Vanessa has been telling us that you're a famous musician."

I waved to the 3 animatronics behind Roxy. "It's a pleasure to meet you all, and I'm excited to work with you guys as well."

1 hour later

Vanessa decided to leave the Pizzaplex for the day since she took the night shift. Hopefully she's okay.

"If you guys have any song ideas, please let me know. I'm also an expert in repairing instruments, so if you think your instrument needs tuning or anything else, don't hesitate to come to my office." I said to the 4 animatronics.
"Sure thing, Y/N." Said Freddy.

A couple of hours passed, and I'm getting along with the animatronics pretty well, except for Monty. Something's off about him. "Hey, Monty. You good?"

"Listen up, Y/N. If you thing you can come in here and act like you own the place, then you're wrong. You don't own us. Got it?" Said the Gator as he stormed off to his room.

Chica got up from the chair she was siting in. "Looks like he's having another temper tantrum. Whose turn is it this time?" She exclaimed.

"Don't worry Chica, I got it." I said. She looked at me like she was worried for what's coming next.

I walked go the Gators room, and knocked on the door.

No answer.

I knocked again.

This time I heard him say something. "Go away, Freddy. I don't need another lecture from you."

I got mad and walked in without knocking for the third time. He stood up from his couch, and stared at me.

"First of all, my name isn't 'Freddy'. Maybe you start memorizing peoples names correctly." I said, staring directly at his star-shaped glasses.

"You think I'm scared of you? You're weak." Monty replied.

Now this time I'm getting real mad. "What's your problem with me? Huh?"

The Gator paused for a moment. I think he didn't have a response for this one.

"Knew it. Who's weak now?" I said while trying not to laugh. The gator just stared at me with his mouth shut. He had nothing else to say.

"Fine, I guess you're right, Y/N. And as a matter of fact, I do know your name. I searched it up before you came her-" The gator realized his mistake and shut his mouth again.

"You searched up my name? That's weird, coming from an angry gator like you." I said.

"Did you just call me an ANGRY GATOR? Ugh. Tomorrow. After my performance. Meet me at my golf place. It's time to settle this." The gator said.

"You're on." I replied. Well, I better go start training. I don't even know how to hit a ball in golf. Never had the time to play.

End of Chapter 1

Part 2? Respond with "yes".

two rockstars | montgomery gatorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara