22: on top of him (smut)

If you don't like smut I recommend skipping this chapter. if you do, then enjoy! (Pls don't hate this is my first time doing smut LMFAO)

Y/N

"Yes... i do." I said as I looked up to see him grinning at me.

I looked down, and I saw him unbuttoning my shirt already. "Damn, i'm getting so impatient,
Y/N.."

I laughed nervously when I suddenly felt him kissing my neck. I'm pretty sure he wanted to speed things up so he started to leave hickeys all over my neck.

He than picked me up bridal style and threw me on the couch. "Mmm, I'm going to enjoy this." He said as he tore my shirt off since he couldn't unbutton it completely. Damn, I really liked that shirt... He then unbuckled my bra while he started to kiss me passionately. I put my arms around his neck, and he smiled.

"You sure you want to do this, babe?" He said as he rested his head on my chest. I nodded, and he got excited all of a sudden. He than began working his way down towards my breasts, and then began kissing them. I suddenly let out a faint moan, and he began to laugh. "There's going to be a lot more of that soon..." he said as he winked at me.

He started sucking on my tits, and I let out a couple of moans. "F-fuck, Monty!" I moaned as he continued to suck them.

Damn, I'm getting tired already... I could feel he was dominating over me, so I decided to get off the couch. "You really think you're going to do this your way, huh?" I said as I bent down and began to unbuckle his pants. He began to chuckle, and he nodded. "Go ahead, darling."

I took off whatever he still had on and looked at his dick. Damn, it's so big and long.. it has to be more than 11 inches. (Sorry, in this fanfic Monty doesn't have 2 dicks.)

I began to suck on it, and I heard him let out a soft moan. "That's the spot... keep on going. Faster." he said as he grabbed my hair. I kept on going at the regular pace, and he still continued to let out soft moans. "Y/N... i want you.."

"You want me...?" I replied.

"I want you to sit down on me. Come on, get on." He said as he fixed his position.

I sighed, and took off the rest of my clothes. This was going to be fun...

I giggled, and sat myself on top of him. Holy shit, this thing is humongous- fuck.

I let out a loud moan as I put his dick inside me, and started riding him. Monty started to suck on my tits again as I continued to moan.

ROXY

I decided to spend the night at Chica's since my room was so boring and I accidentally broke my airpods.

When I got there, she had made some pizza, and we began to watch our favorite show on the TV for a couple of minutes when we started hearing some odd sounds coming from the other room.

"Holy shit, is that Freddy's room?" Chica said as she looked outside.

I laughed. "Hell nah, that's coming from Monty's..."

Chica got speechless and got a little disgusted. "How the fuck-"

I silenced her. "It's obviously coming from Monty's room. Freddy's on a date with someone at the theater and I saw Y/N and Monty go inside their room a couple of hours ago."

"Do you think they're-" Chica said as I began to laugh. "Duh. Good for them, I guess."

Chica sighed and went back in her room. "I wish I had someone like that..."

I looked at her and smiled. "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure you'll find someone soon."

Y/N

"Oh my, FUCK-" I said as I went up and down. Monty was full on going crazy on me, like he was going insane. "I'm not making you come that easily. Hold on, darling." He said as he threw me on the couch. "Just wait a little longer, babe-"

I can't hold it much longer, but I wanted more. More and more...

He put his dick inside of me again, but this time, he was the one doing all the work. "You like that, huh?" He shouted as I let out a loud moan.

"Monty, I can't hold it in... Much longer..." I said as I held on tight to the couch. He moaned and then nodded, and then all of a sudden he went faster and faster. "I... Monty! I think I'm going to..."

I couldn't hold it anymore, and let out a loud moan before I came. I could feel his cum, coming deep inside me too. How does this guy have reproductive parts...

He sighed and sat down on the floor. "Fuck, that felt so... good."

I was still shaking a little. "Y-yeah... you feel so good, Monty."

He looked at me and smiled. "Are you tired?"

I nodded and let out a sigh. He got up, and put his pants back on. "Come here, you." He said as he carried me bridal style.

"I love you, Monty..." I said as I started to fall asleep on him. I saw him smile at me, and then I blacked out.

I needed that. I just needed something to keep me off of... my uncle. It worked.

MONTY

i laid her down on the hammock and decided to clean up our little mess. She was still naked, though... what should I do?

I found her panties and decided to put them back on her. She must be cold.

I began to look for her shirt but I then remembered that I ripped it. Oh, fuck.

I saw my shirt, and I decided to put it on her carefully, so she wouldn't wake up. She needs her rest.

I started to clean the couch when I saw a text message pop up on Y/N's phone. Huh, who could be texting her at this hour?

I looked at the message and became speechless. Its him... again!

1:33 A.M

Unknown

don't forget what we talked about... your time is coming to an end, my dear... and you'll thank me for it.

What the fuck? He's going to turn her into something like me soon... why?! She's done nothing wrong!

I sighed and got on the hammock. Damn, this thing sure is big...

I saw her shivering. Oh, she must be cold...

I wrapped my arms around her and I saw her come closer towards me and smiled. I'm glad to see that she appreciates me.

"I love you so much, Y/N... I can't lose you again, I just can't."

End of chapter 22

If you want a chapter 23 respond with a "yes"!!

im sorry that was probably the worst smut you've ever read BUT I KNOW I SWEAR ILL TRY AND GET BETTER!!!

tysm for 28K reads HOLY-