20: the end.. of act 1

Y/N

"Monty?" I said, looking at him. I was so surprised... how did he survive?

He ran up to me and hugged me. "I missed you, so much... I love you."

All of this felt weird to me, but I just shook it off. I was happy to see him again, that's all that matters.

I started crying and got mad at Monty. "Why... why did you do that?!"

Freddy just looked at him and coughed. "I'll leave you two alone, then." He then walked away.

Monty picked me up bridal style, and took me to his room.

"Answer me. Put me down!" I shouted. It was no use, though. Monty seemed even stronger than before... what happened?

We got to the room, and he opened the door. "Dear god, what did you do to my place? I swear it was clean last time..."

I sighed. "I'm sorry, I just haven't really been in the mood to do anything."

He put me down on the hammock and he sat down on the couch. "I'm sorry I left you there,
Y/N. I know, it was wrong of me..."

"Come here, you. I don't like you sitting by yourself." I said as I made some space for him to fit on the hammock. Hopefully this thing doesn't break...

He smiled and laid down on the hammock. We were so close to each other...

"Don't ever sacrifice yourself ever again. Promise me that." I said to him as I hugged him.

He sighed. "Of course. That was really stupid of me anyways..."

We just stayed there for a while talking about that day. He kept on apologizing which was so funny.

MONTY

"remember when we first met?" I said as she looked at me in the eyes.

She giggled. "You were so mad at me that day... it was funny too."

I laughed. "You look so beautiful when you laugh. It's so funny."

She got mad. "Are you telling me that my laugh is funny to you?"

"Oh no, no! I would never do that!" I said.

She laughed. "It's okay. I don't mind."

I got closer to her and kissed her. This feeling... I never want it to end. It only happens when I'm around her. It's love.

"I missed you, so much." I said as I fixed her hair out of her face. She smiled. "Thank you. I missed you too."

Time skip

Y/N

"Have you told Roxy and Chica that you're back?" I said as I got up from the hammock.

He sighed. "No... not yet. I haven't really been in the mood to see anyone... except for you, of course."

I giggled. "Let's go. We have a new addition to the Pizzaplex, by the way."

"Let me guess... the boy from the other day?" He laughed. I got mad. "Hey, don't laugh about that! He's actually a pretty great kid."

We went to Chicas room when we saw Vanessa. "Hey Y/N!"

I hugged Vanessa. "Vanessa! Did you just clock in?" She smiled. "Yeah, my therapist says I only need to meet with her once a week now, which is great."

She looked up and saw Monty. Her face was so funny. "What the fuck?! Monty!"

He laughed. "Yeah, i'm back you bitch."

We got to Chicas room and knocked on the door. She opened it and she got speechless. "MONTY?!" She said as she went up to him and hugged him.

"Yuh, it's me." He said as he hugged her back. Roxy came over, and she dropped the food she prepared.

"M-Monty-"

"Roxy, THE PIZZA!" Chica shouted as she began to start cursing at Roxy.

Time skip

"Well, that was fun." I said as I grabbed Monty's hand. He looked down at me and smiled. "You're going home?"

I sighed. "Yeah... i think I'm going to sell my place and move in here."

"Yeah, you should. I'll even buy one of those bed things for you on my phone!" He said. "With the money I get from tips, of course... haha!"

We got to the exit, and I let go of his hand. He picked me up, and kissed me.

"I'll FaceTime you later, alright?" He said as he put me down.

"Okay." I said as I waved and left the pizzaplex.

I got in my car, and drove home.

When I got there, I went inside and started to scroll on TikTok again. My sound was trending? No surprise... it was the one I wrote about Michael. I wonder what he's up to now, In heaven.

All of a sudden, I got a text from a number I didn't recognize. I opened it, and I got speechless.

How... The blob made sure he died though! This can't be...

4:21 A.M

Unknown

I told you... I ALWAYS come back. Now you're going to get it, you motherfucker. You would look good in a cheetah animatronic... Have you considered it?

No fucking way. I just don't get it... how could he have survived FIRE?! that Pizzeria literally burned to the ground!

The end

... maybe?

If y'all want a second act to this story, comment "yes"!! I'm going to be taking a short hiatus though. I have been posting every day 😭 pls cut me some slack

If you enjoyed the story make sure to vote!! It really helps me! Thank you all so much for reading this first act of the story and there's so much more to come. 20K reads for 20 Chapters! Yassss

Have a great day and I'll see you soon! 🤗