14: trapped

announcement: I know some of you think Monty killed Bonnie. I'm just here to say that this chapter will contain several mentions of him and Monty, but I agree with SupperHorrorBro's theory on YouTube about Bonnie, so I'm using that one for this chapter. If you haven't seen it, I'll link it above.^

FREDDY

"Hmm.. my communication systems are offline. How odd. I can call someone on my phone, thoug-" I said as I looked at the small boy right in front of me.

"Wait! Don't. It's her. She cut you off. She won't stop until she finds me-"

We heard a loud bang coming from outside the green rooms. "Gregory, be still. I won't tell anyone about this, but I do have to go to Monty's room, right now. Do you want to come with me?"

Gregory looked confused. "Okay... but you promise not to tell anyone I'm here, right Freddy?"

"Yes, now let's go. Quick!"

We got to Monty and Y/N's room, and I knocked on the door. "Open up! It's Freddy!" I said.

Y/N opened the door and told us to come inside. She sat down and she started to stress out. "I-I just heard a recording Roxy sent me... I don't know h-how she sent it but she did..."

I went to go comfort her. "What's going on, Y/N? Where's Monty?"

She told me about the recording and how Monty left to go and get Roxy. I started to worry. Monty's upgrade that he got... it could definitely injure people. Matters worse kill people.

"I have to go look for him before your uncle Possesses over him. Gregory, stay here with her."

Gregory got out of Freddys chest cavity and he got mad. "I told you not to tell anyone I was here!"

"Gregory can help you, Y/N. Just tell him what he needs to do and I'm pretty sure he can do it." I said.

Gregory shook Y/N's hand. "My name is Gregory. I can help you finish this thing you're talking about."

Y/N sighed. "Great, happy to have more help around here. Thanks Freddy."

I gave her a smile and left the room. Oh no... Monty... if he gets possessed it's over for us.. he's too strong.

MONTY

"Roxy, stop! This isn't you!" I said as I was fighting her.

"You're ruining my precious hair! You dick!" She replied as she kicked me in the face.

Her eyes... they were different. I could feel someone else in the area too.

"Roxy... I won't fight you. Please, just stop."

"It's too late for that asshole. My face is all busted up, because of you!" She said as she punched me in the face. My glasses fell off.

I got angry.

"Haha, now this is more like it. Come on Monty, show us who you REALLY are! You know what you've done before..."