bonus chapter: michael

Y/N

I was only 13 years old when he first spoke to me. he was like a ghost when I saw him.

"hey you." a strange voice said.

"who's there?" I replied.

the voice started to laugh. "no need to be scared child, it's just me. The names Michael. Michael Afton. I want to help you with this study that you're doing."

i stared at the ghost in shock. "d-did you.. did you just say your last name was Afton?"

the ghost came closer. "yes. it's a pleasure to meet you."

"my mother has that last name. well, before she got married with my dad she did."

"does that mean you're related to me?" the voice shouted in excitement.

"perhaps... I'm not sure. my mother barely speaks about her brothers or sisters."

the voice sighed. "well, I'm glad I still have some living family members. Even if they aren't exactly my family."

I got curious. "what do you mean?"

"my whole family— except for my dad, has died. I don't know where he is, though." He said.

"I'm pretty sure you'll find him if you really want to see him." I replied.

Time skip 2 Years later

Me and Michael have become great friends now. I even showed him a song I was writing about him. he loved seeing me each time I came to the burnt down pizzeria.

Michael looked down at me. "y/n.. thanks for sticking around here. I haven't talked to anyone in ages... except for you."

I smiled. "of course, michael. You are my cousin, after all."

Michael sighed. "Yeah... but unfortunately you're going to leave one of these days... and never come back. I just know you are."

"what are you talking about? I always come back.. I love hanging out here." I said.

"You have to check out the downstairs then. There's something there... and you have to see it." he replied.

I was confused, but I decided to go the next day.

That was the day when I found my uncle. Michael was right. I was never going to go back.

I assumed Michaels ghost was still there after a couple of days, but I was traumatized. I couldn't go and see him.

One day, I went back to the burnt down Pizzeria. It said something else was under construction there, so I couldn't go inside. I swear I saw him through the window, though.

He looked at me and frowned.

I sighed. "Goodbye, Michael."

He then suddenly disappeared. Was he gone? Would I never see him again?

the first bonus chapter!
Michael and Y/N's story is important, so I'd figure I'd make it into a bonus chapter. Hopefully you enjoyed! Chapters like these are going to be way shorter than what they usually are, so yeah! thanks for reading <3