Chapter 39

Dancing with Felix in the middle of the dancefloor made him feel like the thick crowd around them had disappeared as he breathed harsh over his lips and the TA had his hands wrapped around Hyunjin's waist, pulling him closer as they slowly moved together, in contrast with the music's fast tempo.

Felix's fingers kept tracing circles over sweaty skin and Hyunjin tilted his head, parting lips and leaving feather touches on the TA's own without actually putting pressure on them, hips starting to move alongside the beat and speeding up in unison with the drumming base.

They seemed unable to drag their eyes away from each other and when Felix started swaying his hips enticingly, the brunette let a small groan escape his mouth, hands trailing down the TA's back as the shorter tried to clasp their lips together, only for Hyunjin to teasingly pull back with a grin that earned him a raised eyebrow from Felix, who tried to dive in one more time, only to end up with the brunette escaping him once again.

'-Jin', Felix said warningly as his hands squeezed Hyunjin's waist harder, the brunette smiled again before he ran his teeth over his own bottom lip and leaned forward, barely brushing the TA's lips. He opened his mouth wider, Felix imitating the action and letting their breaths mingle while Hyunjin rolled his hips forward as the music became deeper, darker and more sensual.

The movement had their lower halves colliding, shallow breaths turning into measured pants and nails digging into Hyunjin's skin as the brunette kept repeating the same movement, Felix's eyes sharpening as the man's stared down at Hyunjin's lips, taking his turn to start rolling his own hips forward, the two of them meeting in the middle with a gasp.

'Lix', the brunette let out into the other's awaiting mouth and when the TA tried to kiss him again and Hyunjin turned his head to the side, Felix's lips meeting the brunette's cheek instead, the purple-haired growled lowly and before Hyunjin could realise it, Felix was mouthing down his neck, frustrated teeth nipping it before his lips started sucking on the skin, making Hyunjin's legs tremble and his head roll back to give the other more access.

'Oh', Hyunjin breathed as Felix reached the dip in his collarbones, the TA constantly moving his hips and somehow still following the slow and deep beats of the current song. And in a flash, as the brunette was left in daze from the ignited fire pooling in his gut, Felix's hand grabbed the back of Hyunjin's head and pulled it down, not leaving the brunette a second to take a breath before the TA fit their lips together in a rough, starved kiss.

Felix pushed his tongue in Hyunjin's mouth almost immediately, the contact of their wet muscles sending sparks over the brunette's body and the TA's low sounds filling the entirety of the taller's mouth. Hyunjin allowed for a small moan to escape him and he buried his fingers in the other's hair, bringing the man /closer/ and deepening the kiss, his head tilting to the side to allow for his tongue to slide deeper into Felix's mouth, gliding over the expanse of the purple-haired tongue.

And Hyunjin felt so goddamn horny and worked up that he felt like he'd explode into small pieces in the hands of the other man, his hardening dick screaming for /more/.

'Felix-', the brunette let out between their mouths, 'I changed my mind', the words earned him a puzzled expression from the TA and his hands slid down Felix's chest, feeling the man up before he reached the cut on the side of his shirt, fingers tracing the side of the purple-haired's exposed ribcage, before he placed his hands over Felix's hips and pulled them forward, Hyunjin grinding right over the other's crotch, before leaning down to speak next to the man's ear again:

'Let's get out of here'

**********************************

They managed to find at least Minho and Chan who were getting more drinks from the bar to let them know that they'd be leaving, earning knowing smiles from both their faces as they wished Hyunjin and Felix a 'lovely rest of the night' before bidding them goodbye with a playful shove to their arms.