Chapter 7

Several rounds later, Jisung jumped on his feet with an annoyed groan and ran his fingers through his hair anxiously.

'Hey, hey, everything okay, Jisung-ah?', Hyunjin asked his roommate after getting up and he cupped the man's cheeks, pulling the boy's eyes away from his phone screen where they had been scowling.

'Yeah, I- well no actually I don't think it is', the man mumbled and Hyunjin's frown deepened at the words.

'What's going on?', the taller man asked and instead of responding, Jisung only raised his phone towards Hyunjin, letting him see the rows of angry messages being sent by Sam. All of them alongside the lines of 'where the hell are you', 'why aren't you responding', 'oh so you're having more fun without me, is that it'.

'What the hell?', Hyunjin tensed up as multiple alarms started going off in his head. 'Jisung, this is not okay, why's he saying all of this?', the man questioned as Han only shook his head and huffed angrily.

'I don't know, I think he's drunk as well, I really don't know, I shouldn't have come tonight', the man rambled.

'Hey, hey, hey', Hyunjin flicked his forehead, 'Don't say that, you deserve to have fun on /your own/ and Sam can- i don't know suck his own dick', the brunette winced at himself, wishing he was less drunk and more capable of saying something more coherent in this situation. But Jisung wasn't better off so he just giggled for a moment before his expression turned sour again.

'It's whatever, I need to call him, can't leave it at this', he murmured, 'I'm just gonna go back to the dorms', Hyunjin tried to stop him from moving but was brushed off, his roommate encouraging him to enjoy the rest of his night at the party but the man was having none of it.

'Are you okay?', a new presence closed in on them and Hyunjin got startled for a second before calming down at the sight of Felix who was looking between him and Jisung.

'I'm not sure', Hyunjin puffed but before Jisung could wave the situation off he continued, 'Me and Hannie are leaving'

'What!? No, Hwang Hyunjin, /I'm/ going, you stay here and have fun, I don't want your night ruined as well', he protested but the taller man only rolled his eyes and ignored him, instead he waved goodbye at the few people around them, including Changbin who was looking at them with a worried and confused expression but Hyunjin tried to send the man a reassuring smile.

'Okay, well, I'll go out with you. I don't know where Chan is anyway and I've had way too much alcohol at this point', Felix let out as he moved next to Hyunjin and the brunette flushed when their hands brushed as they walked but he managed to simply nod at the words and bite back a giddy smile.

He had other things to focus on, such as a very distressed friend of his and a boyfriend who kept losing the green points in Hyunjin's book.

Once the three of them went out of the house, though, a sight made them all pause on their feet.

'The hell are you doing out here?', Jisung giggled and the two boys who were spread out on the lawn in front of Changbin's house snapped their heads towards them.

'Hyunjin? Jisung? Huh, Felix?',Minho drunkenly mumbled as he squinted his eyes at them, Bang Chan wearing a similar expression right next to him.

'Why are you drinking here and laying on the grass? There's an entire house available behind you', Hyunjin raised an eyebrow and both Minho and Chan scratched the back of their heads nervously.

'Uh-', Chan started, 'We wanted to stargaze?', the man tilted his head, sounding a bit unsure of himself and the three boys laughed at that.

'Sure you did', Felix murmured and Hyunjin raised an eyebrow with a smirk but the TA only smiled back and shook his head.