Chapter 25

Hyunjin did his best to clean himself up, which ended up in him having to run the front of his skirt under the tap, to make it seem as if he'd spilled water over it more and less like he had cum stained over the fabric.

He still had goosebumps all over his skin from Felix's touch and had to squeeze his eyes shut to stop himself from repeating the memories in his mind of what had just occurred. With another look to the mirror and an attempt to fix his make-up in order to look presentable, Hyunjin took a deep breath in to prepare himself for seeing Felix again and stepped out of the bathroom.

However, he stopped in his tracks at the sight in front of him and bit his lower lip to stop himself from letting out a chuckle.

'Lix', the brunette tilted his head, 'Why the hell are you playing with a Rubik's Cube right now?', the small laugh that escaped him after saying the words was unavoidable and it succeeded in making Felix's cheeks redden further as the man threw the cube to the side in surprise.

'Uh well, there's always been one sitting around in this room and well I needed something to um- calm me down?', the TA scratched his neck nervously and the sight, combined with the words he was hearing, had Hyunjin feeling more and more adoration for the man in front of him.

'You're- oh my god', the brunette covered his mouth with his hand as he giggled and felt his heart skipping a beat, finding yet another reason to fall even deeper for Felix.

'You're so fucking cute, what the hell', Hyunjin murmed under his nose as he strolled to where Felix had been leaning on one of the desks and stopped only when he was standing between the TA's legs.

The brunette placed his hands on both slides of Felix's warm neck and he let out another laugh at the shorter man's bewildered expression before he placed a soft kiss to his lips, sighing in content at the feeling.

Hyunjin kept slipping their lips together, fully addicted to the other man's taste, until two hands gripped his sides slightly.

'-Jin', Felix muffled in between kisses, 'Hyunjin', he repeated once it had been left ignored and pulled his head back to stop the other man from connecting their lips again.

'We /really/ need to go now and this is definitely not helping me with calming down', the TA complained which had a weird sense of satisfaction rising in Hyunjin's chest. The irrational pride that he could make Felix worked up, to break his stone-cold walls and be introduced to the flushed beautiful mess in front of him had a wider smile spread on his face as he landed one last peck to the TA's plush lips and finally moved away from his position between Felix's legs.

'Okay, okay, let's go out in the real world, time to stand five feet apart from each other', Hyunjin said as he moved towards the door, more as a joke but the silence behind him made him turn around. Felix had a slight frown on his face as he looked down, nibbling on the skin of his lips.

'Hey, it's okay Lix, I was-'

'Do you want to go on a date with me?', Felix interrupted him, his head snapping up to look at Hyunjin in determination and it had Hyunjin's heart fluttering in his chest as his eyes widened in surprise.

'Wha-'

'I want to be able to do something for you, for uh- for us?', the TA nearly whispered the last word, as he looked down shyly but with the only other sound in the room being Hyunjin's racing heart it wasn't hard to catch it and in turn, make the brunette's heart sound even louder.

'So well, I'm kind of scared of someone seeing us outside but there's this spot on one of the beaches that I go to on my own often, it's pretty desolate over there and we could grab some snacks and drinks and I don't know- we can watch the ocean or play music but well only if you want to I know it may sound stupid and going for dinner at a restaurant would be way better and-', Felix rambled as he shuffled on his feet but each word only made Hyunjin smile further as the brunette skipped to the TA and shat the man up with a loud wet kiss.