Chapter 9

After that, both Hyunjin and Felix tried to focus on the actual reason for being there. Since the brunette had calmed down following their conversation, he could now focus on picking the perfect date, time and place for the auditions they'd hold.

'Should we carry them out in two weeks' time?', Hyunjin questioned, 'The show itself is due for next month so this way there could at least be some time for everyone to prepare'. Felix nodded thoughtfully at that as he typed out the suggested date.

'Yeah, I think this could work, I'll contact several people and see if we can have the main hall available for that day', the purple haired man said and Hyunjin hummed, leaning back on his chair and stretching himself, moaning in pleasure at the feeling of his cracking bones.

He noticed Felix glancing towards him for a second, before clearing his throat and taking a sip from his own coffee. The brunette grinned and rested his arms on the desk. Then, he laid his head on them and turned it towards the TA, taking in the sight of the man as the afternoon sun rays kissed his skin and entangled themselves in-between purple locks.

'What?', the man questioned as he looked at Hyunjin with a cocked eyebrow and the brunette only shook his head at that with a small smile. Then, the taller boy, still resting his head on one of his arms, reached out with his other hand and traced the frames of Felix's glasses, similarly to the way he'd done the previous night on the balcony.

With their gazes locked, Hyunjin gently closed his fingers around the frames and carefully pulled the glasses, taking them off and leaving Felix with a confused expression at the action. Without the specs, the brunette could properly look into the other's eyes. He could see the way multiple freckles were sprawled across Felix's eyelids and gripped the glasses in his hand just a bit tighter, feeling them dig into the skin of his fingers, the slight pain being a reminder that he can't touch, can't kiss the trails of stars and count them with his lips, not yet.

The sun, breaking in through the half-closed window blinds, made Felix's skin glow and his round, nearly doll-like eyes had widened even more as they looked down at Hyunjin. The brunette sighed dreamily at the view.

'I can't decide', Hyunjin whispered, the words coming out of his mouth against his will. The man did not even realise that he had uttered them until Felix's expression changed, eyebrows furrowing and making the brunette wish he could straighten the lines there with his fingers.

'Decide what?', Felix asked quietly, almost like he was afraid to raise his voice and interrupt the ambience of their afternoon, the stillness between four walls with the only audience being the sunrays, touching Felix's skin in ways that made Hyunjin yearn, wishing he was in their place.

'Whether you look more beautiful at night, under the moon and stars', the brunette's lashes fluttered at the thought, 'or surrounded by the glow of the afternoon Sun', he couldn't stop himself and even though he hadn't wanted to overwhelm the man further today, Hyunjin placed the glasses on top of the desk and reached his hand towards Felix again, gently tracing his jaw and feeling the soft skin under his fingertips, before gently cupping it.

'God, you're just /so/ beautiful', he whispered again and saw the way Felix's breath stopped for a second as a light flush spread over the skin on the man's face, the heat warming even Hyunjin's hand over it.

He tried to pull himself out of the trance he had ended up in, though. Not wanting to risk and just completely scare Felix away, he removed his hand and grabbed the glasses one more time. Felix still hadn't said another word and Hyunjin decided to slide the glasses on himself instead of the TA. The action seemed to shake Felix out of his daze as Hyunjin squinted his eyes in pain and groaned.