Chapter 38

Sooner or later, the boys finished getting ready, with Hyunjin finally being able to polish Felix's look and put the mascara on the man (while they were standing up, crotches at a respectful distance from each other and under the measured watch of Jeongin).

The way the TA's lashes looked so pretty - curved and long, didn't really help the heat under Hyunjin's skin though, the man wondering how he'd restrain himself from jumping on Felix all night long.

The four of them emerged from the bedroom soon after that, finding Changbin and Jisung dancing along to some music blasting through the producer's speakers as they clinked their glasses together, filled with whatever alcohol they had put in there, before taking long sips, grins still visible on their faces behind the rim of the glasses.

'Oh wow, you've already started', Seungmin said as they walked towards them, making the two turn to them in surprise after probably not having heard them coming in because of the loud music.

'Mmm yeah, been a long day, need to get myself pumped', Changbin let out as he rolled his shoulders back with a groan.

'Well we can go to one of the bars soon, it's gotten late enough and we can start drinking properly there, before moving to a club or something', Hyunjin suggested before looking around with a frown, 'Where's Minho and Chan, though?', he added upon not seeing the two's faces.

'Ah, they didn't want to use our clothes so the two went back to get ready at their places, will meet us at the bar', Jisung responded before downing the rest of his drink, 'but we can go now, I'll drop them a message to let them know we're on our way', he added and Hyunjin noted that the man was now wearing a slightly oversized black shirt with mesh fabric right above his chest, most probably one of Changbin's.

'Well, let's go ahead then', Jeongin clasped his hands with a grin that was returned by all of them before they turned the music off and moved towards the front door.

************************************

The bar they had walked in was decently packed, even if it was the middle of the work week and not as late into the night. It brought a smile to Hyunjin's face though, the man not having wanted for them to end up in a dead place, now /that/ would've ruined the mood.

Once they got themselves drinks, Hyunjin having decided to start it off with vodka mixed with lemonade from the get-go, the six of them found a big enough table to sit around and pulled two more empty chairs closer for Chan and Minho.

The two of them didn't take long to come though, both looking incredible with hair swept back and casual but classy outfits, shirts combined with black ripped jeans and looking like a couple with their matching outfits from miles away.

'Okay well,', Chan said loudly as he stood up with a glass of whiskey in his hand, 'I say, cheers for new friendships, new love, for a man that finally left the country and another that's about to go to jail', the man raised his drink high, emitting laughter from the rest who also stood up and clicnked each of their glasses with a loud 'Cheers' that had several people from the tables around them turning around to look at them.

Once they calmed down and sat down again, Hyunjin turned to the side, placing his palm over Felix's thigh to lean forward and ask Chan a question:

'So does that mean that Sam has really left to the USA with his dad now?', Hyunjin questioned and the older one nodded with a small sound as he took another sip from his drink.

'Yeah, I heard that he officially left this Monday, so we definitely won't have to worry about him anymore, thank god', Chan murmured and while Hyunjin felt the relief expanding in his chest, he glanced at Jisung with a slight concern written on his face.