64

Anna's POV
Hazel started to get into bad sleeping habits. She didn't have any motivation to do anything anymore. She didn't want to go to college and instead decided to apply next year.

"Hazel..." I whispered playing with her hair.

"Cmon you have to get up." She said and she shook her head no.

She eventually fell asleep again and I sighed. I got up to see the girls in the living room.

"Hey Anna." Sab said being the first girl to realize me.

"Hi." I mumbled.

"I'm.. gonna make dinner... y'all can do whatever you want." I said and they nodded.

I grabbed some rice and chicken seasoning the chicken and putting some cooked carrots and peas in the rice.

I sat on the counter waiting for it too cook. Eva came over with her plate empty and put it in the sink looking at me.

"Still not good?" She asked me and I shook my head no.

"She'll come around." She said and I sighed

"Yeah I just hope she does soon." I mumbled.

"I mean a death of someone she thought was already dead is kinda hard to get through and to understand." She said and I nodded.

"Just be there and comfort her." She said and I nodded.

The food was ready and I was gonna go get Hazel. She was sitting up in bed in a fetal position. She was rocking herself back and forth.

I went forward and she looked at me. She pulled arms out and to a position when she wanted a hug.

I got on the bed and sat down as she curled up on me hugging my waist. I played with her hair as her head laid on my shoulder.

"I made chicken and rice." I said and she looked up.

"Chicken and rice?" She said and I nodded.

"Come on." I said taking her hand.

I took her to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl dipping rice and putting some chicken on the side.

I handed it to her and she smiled. She sat on the counter and I was now in between her legs holding her waist.

She was eating her food as I smiled. I was just watching her for some reason zoning out.

When she got my attention back I looked at her. "

Can they... leave?" She asked as I looked at them.

I nodded and asked them if they wanted money to shop. They did quickly letting me give them money.

When I looked over at Hazel she had gotten her hands on a bottle of alcohol.

"N-No Hazel!" I yelled running but she has finished off the bottle.

"That shits really really good." She said as I took it from her.

"HAZEL WHAT DID YOU DO!" I yelled which made her flinch.

"I'm sorry... I just wanted to feel some kind of way..." she said.

"I just wanna... feel loved..." she whispered and that broke me.

"Hazel. I love you. You know I do!" I said and she just broke.

"No no no..." I mumbled as she started to fall.

She was just crying and it was really a hard time.

I let go of the bottle so I could catch her but yet the glass shattered.

"Ha-Hazel..." I mumbled as she started to be dead weight.

I picked her up and avoided the glass. I successfully made it to the bedroom and was went to clean it up.

When I came back I found Hazel sobbing in the covers. I crawled in the bed and picked her up. I put her my on torso and she sobbed.

"Im sorry... I thought it would fix me." She said and I shook my head.

"Alcohol doesn't do much unless your using it correctly." I said.

"I'm sorry I'm really sorry." She said.

"It's okay..." I whispered.

"No I did something bad. You should hate me." Ahe said sitting up.

"But I don't hate you." I said.

"I did something bad which means punishment. I drank your alcohol and I didn't ask for your permission so you should hate me for that." She said and I shook my head.

"No Bubs it doesn't work like that." I said.

"But that it is how it works. It's how it's been." She said.

She went out of the room and when she came back with something shocked me.

She brought out her iPhone cord and gave it me.

"fuck no!" I yelled throwing it.

"Look at me...  Hazel look at me." I said standing up and cupping her face.

"I'm not hitting you. I'm not gonna punish you for something you didn't know." I said and she was crying her eyes out.

"But you should I deserve it..." She said and I shook my head no.

"Come here." I said pulling her waist.

She was curled up on my side now and I kissed her head multiple times. I wiped the tears that was flowing down her face as she buried her head in my neck.

"I-Im sorry." She said and I smiled.

"It's okay. Just don't do it without my supervision. I don't want anything happening to you." I said and she nodded.

I wrapped my arms around her as she sniffled. The effects of the alcohol was taking place.

"And Hazel... I really do love you. I love you with all my heart. And I think it's time for some therapy..."

A/n

Ello. This is the end of the book. As far as I see the votes on the Part 2 are on this book so I'll be dumping the rest in Part 2 but you never know what happens.

I'm sorry you didn't get very much a happy ending but this is what it is and you have to deal with it <3

If you want you can head on over to "We only have one thing in common" I'll be finishing that book ip too.