40

Hazel's Pov
I woke up with a headache so hurtful that I wasn't able to get out of bed. I felt someone's arms around me and a thumb rubbing my skin. I reeked of alcohol...

"Oh well look who's awake." I heard seeing anna.

"What happened..." I muttered as she smiled.

"You don't remember anything?" She said and I shook my head no.

"And my head is literally killing me." I mumbled.

"Take some Advil and you will be okay." She said kissing my head.

"Thank you..." I muttered laying my head on her.

"So you don't remember anything at all? Like at all?" She said and I looked at her.

"No? Why did I do something really bad? Oh shit... I did something bad... I'm so sorry." I said starting to panic.

"Hey hazy calm down. You didn't really do anything really bad..." she said and I looked at her.

"So I did something bad? What did I do?" I mumbled feeling scared.

"Why don't we go out for food. And we can ease our way into this situation alright?" She said and I gulped.

That bad..?

"Bubba you don't have anything to be scared of." She whispered.

"Excuse me what's a bubba." I mumbled.

"It's just a nickname I like to call people." She said.

"Oh..." I muttered.

She grabbed my hand and took me out. She dressed me up homeless like sweatpants and sweatshirts. Ah yes my favorite outfit.

After she got dressed we walked down with Pluto to the nearest coffee shop. I was getting anxious.

What if I said something mean to her? I hate every minute of when I was drunk because I couldn't clearly remember anything.

She got my vanilla latte and took us outside where it was cold but warm from the sun.

"Can you tell me now? I feel like I've done something wrong and I feel like your gonna abandon me out here..." I said as my anxiety was through the roof.

"Hazy I promise I would never do that." She said taking my hand.

"But you keep putting it off and I feel like I'm doing everything wrong. Oh my god... do you hate me?" I said panicking.

"Hazel. Calm down. I do not hate you. You did not do anything wrong not let me talk alright? I wanna ease you into this situation alright?" She said and I nodded taking a deep breath preparing for the words next.

"Last night while you were drunk you got really emotional." She said.

"Do not worry it happens very often." She said and I nodded with a sigh of relief.

"As well you also kissed me..." she said and I questioned.

"Kiss? Like a chocolate kiss?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"Lips on the lips. You kissed me on the lips. Your lips on your face collided with mine." She said and I laughed.

"Oh that's super funny." I said covering up my sadness.

"Hazel..." she mumbled.

Ever since Kaylee told me what love was like I've thought about every situation possible.

Maybe Anna but I'm a minor or that's what Kaylee said. Blaine is gay. I'd never fall for a ugly personality person like Kayden if he acts like that.

Anna is a really nice and fun person to be around. She takes care of me and she's really sweet.

I wouldn't trade her for anything in this world. But ever since I've talked about live my head has been going towards Anna.

But that's wrong. And I'm sure Anna doesn't even like me. I'm too young for her.

Well Im not a minor in less than 6 months so it could workout. But I don't wanna hurt her get hurt. I've heard it really sucks around highschool.

"You kissed me Hazel... I wonder how you feel about that." She said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Just a kiss right?" I said nervously.

I could sense some kind of hurt in her. Oh no did I do something wrong.

Suddenly Anna got a call and she groaned before answering.

"Hey mom..." she said and I thanked her mom for saving me in this conversations.

"Cmon were gonna go to McDonald's and drop Pluto on the way." She said and I could hear a sense of coldness in her voice.

I looked down and we didn't say anything for the rest of the walk. When we got to McDonald's I sat with Anna and her mom.

Anna just stared at the straw of her drink and I sat there nervously.

"Okay something happened..." her mom said.

"Of course nothing happened. We're fine. Right?" I saw Anna nudge me.

"Oh yes. Fine. We're great. Like rainbows in the sky." I said nervously and Anna looked at me.

"Yeah... like rainbows in the sky..." Anna mumbled.

"Gay rainbows am I right?" Her mom teased and I actually laughed a little.

"Shut up." Anna whispered looking at me.

I looked down and felt bad. I must have upset her. I didn't mean I just don't know how this love thing works out and if Anna even wants to even try for a relationship.

~~~~~~

"Bye mom... I love you and please... have a safe trip." Anna said and she smiled.

"Of course..." she whispered.

Anna looked at me and she just glared at me. I felt like wanting to cry now. I did y bad but I don't know what I did.

"I'm sorry for whatever I did, say, or didn't do." I said playing with my fingers.

"Why are you sorry." She mumbled backing up.

"Because your mood changed so visibly. I felt like I did something wrong." I said and she just looked at me.

Her face softened and she sighed.

Except she didn't say anything until we got back to the house. She took my hand and brought my to the living room.

"Listen to me...I love you" she mumbled and I looked at her in shock.

A/n

Get pranked