27

Hazel's Pov
"Here drink this." Anna said poking a straw in the caprisun.

She handed me some pills which I think is Tylenol. She smiled and I felt her kiss the top of my head.

"Can we just stay inside?" I mumbled.

She made me feel safe even if she was mean. She wasn't herself and I get that.

"I'm sure we can do that but do you want to go to a salon? Get your hair done?" She said and I frowned.

"I don't mind my hair. I just don't want to go outside." I said and she frowned.

"Hazy do you know what edibles are?" She asked me.

"Candy that contains weed?" I asked and she smiled.

"Close... it's similar to weed but it contains cannabis as in marijuana. Meaning it gets you high like weed." She said and I looked down.

I was playing with my fingers. I've never done anything like weed or vape because I always thought it made people mean.

"You nearly overdosed on edibles." She said.

"Overdose..? What's that." I asked.

"You take to much of something dangerous can kill you." She said and I froze.

What if I died? What if I did overdose? What would Anna do? What would I do?

Would it go to heaven? No I wouldn't I've done terrible things.

What happens in the afterlife?

"Hey... you still there?" I heard.

I turned my head around and on accidentally knocked things over on the desk.

"I'm so sorry..." I said trying to pick all the things up.

"Hazel stop. Your not a maid you don't have to pick it up immediately. Calm down." Anna said stopping me.

"Why don't we settle and watch a movie." She said and I nodded.

I cuddled up again her side with bubbles in my arms. She puts an arm around me and I lay my head on her arm.

She turned on a marvel movie specifically one that didn't have too much loud noises. I didn't look at the title but I buried my head into her side falling asleep.

~~~~~

"Hey Hazel!" I heard.

I woke up to the bed empty. I got up and out of the room. I rubbed my eyes and had bubbles in my other hand.

"Hey love." Anna said and I just mumbled a few words before finding myself falling into the couch and curling up.

"Hey take a drink of this." Anna said crouching down in front of me.

It was a caprisun and I took a sip of it and then got ahold of it taking it away from Anna.

"Eva and the girls are here." She said and the door opened.

"Hey guys!" I heard.

"We got you chocolate ice cream." Eva said giving me a chocolate ice cream in a cone with sprinkles on the top.

I smiled and started to eat it. I made sure not to get any on Bubbles cause I didn't want them sticky.

I felt someone sit beside me seeing Anna. She had her ice cream in a cup. Waffle is better you can eat the entire thing.

Eva's POV
"Do you ever think that maybe Anna could be right?" I whispered as I saw Anna and Hazel cuddling and watching greys anatomy.

"What do you mean?" Emma mumbled taking a chunk of ice cream and shoving it in her mouth.

"I mean look at them... it's been just a few days after Anna's relapse..." I said.

"What if Hazel is the reason Anna never relapses again." I said looking at them.

Hazel had her head on Anna's chest and was cuddling her while Anna was eating her ice cream and watching tv.

"What if it's all a triangle. An infinite triangle..." I mumbled.

"I'm invested tell me." Dev whispered beside me.

"Well if Hazel never leaves Anna that means it's so much lower of percentage that Anna will not relapse." I kept going.

"And if Anna manages to make Hazel fall in love with her that means Hazel won't leave."

"So basically it's infinite. No relapse. New love. And... it honestly looks like the both of them were meant to be together." I mumbled.

"It's as if Anna was suppose to find her." Sab said behind me.

"Exactly!" I whispered.

"You do realize I can hear you loud an clear." Anna said and I froze.

"Shut up Anna." I said averting my attention towards the screen that was showing a lady desperately screaming out of labour.

"Oh my god..." I mumbled.

It was getting pretty late and Hazel fell asleep on top of Anna. We said goodbye and soon left.

"Honestly... I'm rooting for Anna on this one." I said getting in the car.

"No because I've been rooting Anna ever since. I genuinely think they would make a good couple. They even look like a couple." Dev said buckling up.

"Anna has less than a year to make Hazel fall in love with her. If she does after 18 maybe it could work." Emma said.

"Exactly. Let's just hope Anna doesn't relapse again." I mumbled.

Anna's POV
I picked Hazel up and laid her down on the bed. When I turned off all the lights in the house and then snuggled with Hazel who was fast asleep since 9.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her waist rubbing my thumb gently on her skin.

I smiled into her neck because she smells so good. Her hair was smelling like cherry blossom and it was a smell I would never want to get rid of.

Maybe... just maybe I can work things out and find a way for her to magically fall in love with me.

In fact I don't known if she's ever been in love. I don't wanna hurt her...

A/n

I am having no ideas for his book 😀