51

Anna's POV
"Go up to the counter and ask them about hazel." I said to Eva.

"Anna I went 20 minutes ago." She said and I begged her again.

"This is the last one. You may have been in a bad car crash but that does not mean you can get your way." She said smacking me with a newspaper lightly.

She came back has I was getting ready for the news.

"Anna... Hazel is in a bad position..." she said and I instantly got worried.

"The doctor told me that she went into cardiac arrest 3 times." She basically died 3 times...

"But the good news is that she is out of surgery." The doctor said coming in.

"She's doing well and you'll get to see her when people are allowed to go in. She's in the ICU and no one is allowed to visit." He said and I frowned.

"Please? I need to see her." I said begging.

"Ma'am as well as seeing her in the hospital you need to take care of yourself too." He said and I shook my head no.

"No fuck that I wanna see her." I said and he sighed.

"Will you cooperate if I let you?" He asked and I nodded quickly.

He pulled in a wheelchair as Eva and Dev helped me get in it. Eva pushed me before letting the doctor ahold of my wheelchair.

He opened the door and I saw Hazel hooked up with a lot of monitors. She had a clear thing in her mouth and had multiple iv's in her arm.

Her face was taped with small pieces of tape. I found her hand as I held it.

"She went into cardiac arrest multiple times. Luckily doctor Finn here saved her just in time." He said as I smiled.

"There's a chance she still may not survive this yet. We've put her under sleep to let her body rest and her body may go into a coma." Finn said as I looked at them.

"What's the chance? The chance she'll survive this." I asked them.

"Right now maybe 69% rapidly dropping at the minutes." She said and I hated this.

"Does she need anything? Like a new transplant or blood?" I asked hoping I could helped with anything.

"No we've fixed that already. Yet she did lose a lot of blood but transferring new blood would decrease her chance of living. Right now we need her body to heal in order to do any more repairs." She said and I looked at Hazel.

She was still really pretty even though she nearly died in a car wreck. I really wished I was the one that got hit.

I knew Hazel may not be waking up soon so I was ready to help her whenever she needed it.

I can't imagine someone going through so much pain at a young age and I wish we never went to get ice cream.

"Alright Anna we have to run some tests. Your gonna go back to your room and she will be waiting for you." My doctor said as he rolled me out of the room.

I looked back one more time to see her in the same position. I hate this so much...

~~~~~

I begged the doctor to let me stay in Hazel's room. I let the girls go home and I would update them.

He let me stay eventually and Hazel's going out of the ICU in a few hours after some tests would be ran.

"I wanna see my daughter now." I heard as the door flung open.

The woman I saw I believe was named Jane. And the man behind her I think is Scott.

When they saw me they went towards me and I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. When I found that she slapped the fuck out of me.

I was still trying to contemplate what was happening.

All the sudden I heard the monitor start to beep rapidly. I stood up and felt immediate pain in my leg.

"Ma'am I'm gonna have you to step out of the room please." The doctor said.

Security came in and the beeping wouldn't stop. When they were gone the doctors rushed in.

I was wheeled out of the room as I looked through the windows. I stared at her as the people kept working on her.

I felt someone push me around and I saw Scott.

"Listen here. You kidnap my daughter I'm gonna fucking kill you." He whispered as he started to wheel me somewhere.

"N-No NURSE!" I yelled as a hand slapped over my mouth.

I did the thing anyone else would do. I bit his hand before I felt someone tackle him.

"Hello Anna. Turns out Hazel'a cord fell off no biggie." He said getting up after security took him away.

"And a iv came out but she didn't lose very much blood." He said wheeling me somewhere else.

She was sitting a little flat with her head tilted up. They were getting to wheel roll her to a new room.

After arriving to the room Hazel had came in after me and placed her in the right of the room and having another bed come in.

"Anna you'll be sleeping here. So your not sleeping in a chair." He said and I nodded.

Hazel was still on a ventilator still not able to breath by herself. I rolled myself over waited just for her to wake up.

I want her to see me first to know that everything will be okay.

A/n

I will warn you now that the next few chapters will be really sad. It includes depression, manic dreams, anxiety, and maybe some PTSD.

I'm pretty sure this book may end between 20-25 chapters.