21

Hazel's Pov
I woke up with a headache. I looked around and felt myself in Anna's room.

"Anna?" I mumbled pulling on her hoodie.

It was already 1 in the afternoon...

"Hazy?" She muttered turning around.

"I-I don't feel so well..." I said and she frowned.

"You probably have a cold from walking in the rain." She said and I laid down putting my head on a soft pillow.

"Hey look at me." She whispered.

"I'm gonna bring lunch to you. Just stay here." She said and I nodded.

I sprawled out on the entire bed hugging bubbles. Half an hour later I felt someone wake me up.

"Lunch." She said and there was a bowl with something in it.

"It's soup. It should help you feel better." She said.

"Soup? What's soup." I mumbled picking up the spoon.

"Just eat it." She said.

I took a spoonful and the flavors that sat on my tongue were amazing. I could taste some chicken and just a slight of cilantro and green onions. The carrots were so good and there was small noodles.

I felt someone kiss the top of my head. After I was finished I asked for another bowl and she happily brought me another one.

"Thank you." I said and she smiled.

She sat behind me and turned on Black Widow since I didn't get to finish it last night. I felt Anna playing with my hair and as well I could feel her starting to Brad it.

"We're gonna put your hair into a braid until we can get it done." She said and I nodded.

"Actually I'm gonna work on it just a little so the sides doesn't stick out. I can reshave your undercut too." She said and she took me to a bathroom.

She set me down in a tub and got a clippers and shaved my undercut. She shaved the sides just enough to make the undercut complete.

"There you go." She said.

"I'm not doing a design because if I do I'm gonna fuck it up. So we can ask for a design next time." She said and I nodded.

"Take a shower and then we can just rest for the rest of the day." And that's what we did.

~~~~~

There was a knock on the door. I looked over and saw Anna asleep. I got up and went towards the door where I looked out and saw... Kaylee?

I opened the door and closed it behind me. She looked at me and smiled as if nothing that happened last night was ever true.

"You have to believe me..." she said.

"But before we talk about what happened..." she said and before I knew it I felt my back press against a wall.

Her lips... were on mine. I've never experienced this? Is this what people do everyday?

I pushed her off of me. Before peeling myself off the wall.

"What was that?" I asked her.

"A kiss?" She mumbled.

"What the fuck is that?" I said and her eyes went big.

"Look forget what I just did. I never cut your hair. I never put gum in your hair?" She said and I scoffed.

"Go away." I said and she pulled my arm back.

"You must have had some feeling with me? Like Cmon... what happened between us?" She said as I felt a grip on my arm.

"Listen Kaylee. I don't care anymore. I tried helping you and all you seem to do is fucking hate me. There is no us." I said pulling out of her arms.

She was gonna say something but she looked up and her eyes went big.

"Your... Anna Shumate...." She said and I turned around to see Anna behind me.

"You didn't tell me you lived with a famous person?" She said.

"Famous? Wait what?" I mumbled.

"Fucking go. She clearly doesn't want anything to do with you." I heard Anna say and Kaylee gulped.

"I didn't know you would act like this without a camera in your face." She said and I didn't know how to act.

All I did know... was with what Kaylee said pissed Anna off even more.

"Hazel come in." I heard her say.

"No. She's not going in with a scammer who has a fake life without a camera in your face." Kaylee said and I could tell Anna was pissed off.

They kept fighting voice over voice. I covered my ears trying not hear anything.

I felt someone pull me inside. The door shut and I couldn't control my breathing.

"Hey calm down." I heard as her hands touched my thighs making me slap her hands away.

"Don't touch me." I mumbled.

"Can you look at me?" She asked and I peaked my head out of my arms.

She had bubbles in her hand. She set them down next to me as she just sat there. Her presence comforted me even if it was silent.

"If you want... I can go." She said.

"Just don't look at me like the way she said it. I promise I'm not like that. I don't even care if there's a camera in my face or not. If your hurting I'll do anything to make it stop." She said running her hand through her blond hair.

I saw that she kept getting closer to me slowly. She inched her way where I felt our thighs touching.

"I-m sorry she said that..." I whispered.

"It wasn't your fault... people say things when they are angry." She said as I looked at her.

"People say things because it can be true. People say things when they are angry because they want to make the other person feel bad for what they did or to make themself feel better." I said as I kept hearing my voice break.

She was sitting next to me so she pulled my body where I was straddling her now.

"People also say things because they can hate the other person just as much as they hate themselves." I mumbled.

"And they just want themself to get better. So they say things to feel praise upon themself. But in seconds they will realize that was wrong." I kept going.

"And I don't want you to hate me..."

A/n

I dont like this world anymore