63

Hazel's Pov
We booked a flight out for the earliest. I couldn't stop crying and Anna was getting us on the plane. The call was Haley's foster parents so they gave us the address.

"Hey look at me... it's okay." Anna said when we sat on our seats.

She lifted the middle part between the seats and pulled me closer. I laid my head on her shoulder.

When the plane lifted I tightened my fists making me bury my head into her chest even more.

I've never been on a plane before as I squeezed Anna's hand. My knuckles were white and I let out a whimper when there was turbulence.

"Hey it's okay...it's okay." Anna said rubbing her thumb over the top of my hand.

I realized that my nightmares stopped when I saw Haley. I don't want the nightmares again.

I buried my head into Anna's chest as she got a hold of me rubbing her thumb on my abdomen over my sweatshirt.

I fell asleep in a matter of time.

~~~~~~

"Oh my god it's so good to finally meet you." We arrived to Mary's and Derek's house and I was exhausted.

There was so much turbulence I wasn't able to sleep.

"I'm so sorry..." Mary said hugging me.

I didn't feel like being hugged right now. I just suffered a lost from my sister who I thought a week ago was dead and is now dead...

I felt Anna behind me. She was close and I took my chance to lift weight off and lean on her. She wrapped her arms over me as I saw Haley's foster family.

I met some few people and than I met her siblings as they looked at me.

"You guys most definitely share the same eye colors and the features. It's almost as if I'm looking at Haley at a younger age." He said and I smiled shaking his hands.

"Haley!!" We heard as I watched a little girl come up to me.

When she got closer she stopped. She must have been crying for awhile...

"Your not Haley..." she said.

"Hi what's your name..." I said crouching down.

"Olivia..." she squeaked out.

"My names Hazel. I'm Haley's sister." I said and she was excited.

I was gonna give her a fist bump but instead she engulfed me with a hug.

"Haley!" She yelled and I couldn't help but shed a tear.

I met the rest of Haley's family members and reaching her foster dad he couldn't stop crying.

Everyone said I looked like a younger Haley. It felt good to interact with a family and they made it feel like I was somehow family.

"You two must be so exhausted." Her mother said as she let us in a room.

It must have been Haley's room because everything was messy and there were pictures everywhere.

I saw a picture frame that must have been when she was younger and there was me? It was me when I was younger.

I looked at the photo and came across another one with the entire family.

"Take it home. It can be a remembrance." Her mom said and I smiled.

She left us two alone and I sat on the bed. The bed was blue and white. Her room was a dark blue and there was collages of pictures everywhere.

"You okay?" I heard Anna say and I nodded.

"You don't look like you are..." she said and I was just on a verge of tears.

Her LED lights were on blue and I turned her favorite color was blue. I felt Anna get on the bed making it dip and she pulled my waist.

"Cmon... we can get a shower tomorrow morning for the funeral." She said.

They planned the funeral for 2 days after she passed. We booked the flight out I was continuously crying the past few days.

I buried my head in Anna's neck as she played with my hair. I felt salty tears rolled down my face and onto Anna's skin.

I wiped it off so it wouldn't tickle her or make her move cause I was comfy. They kept coming and coming until eventually I was out.

~~~~~

I let the hot water coming down on my bare body. It felt really good even if it's burning my skin.

Haley's shampoo and conditioner contained a smell of lavender as I washed out my hair. I stepped out and got dried off and clothed myself into a black dress that went down to my shins.

I dried my hat as Anna came in to get her shower. After sound some light makeup me and Anna brushed out teeth and we were ready after that.

Anna wore a black dress to has we came out and everyone looked at us. Mary came over and hugged me telling me I looked pretty.

When we arrived the funeral we sat down and I sat next to Haley's foster parents. They allowed me to give a speech when I declined it but they instead insisted I did.

I stepped up to the podium with Haley's casket in front of me. I cleared my throat and tried to take a deep breath when I realized how many people I Haley knew.

"You may have never seen me at all but my name is Hazel Alvarez." I said going by a script I wrote for myself.

"Yes it's true. The Utah news is true. I was alive but I didn't know Haley was and the second I met her after the crash was amazing and shocking at the most."

"Uhm... It seemed like Haley was a good sister. And including to her siblings over here."

"She was truly amazing even if I got to meet her for two days. And even if I didn't get to see her for most of my life I'll know that my family was definitely watching over me as well as Haley is now too."

"Im glad I got to show her around with a few things like an ocean and of course getting to be able to talk about our life that was moved without knowing each other or seeing."

"I love her with all my heart and it's sad to see another young person pass." I was getting nervous and luckily Derek pulled me out.

I sat next to Anna who was holding my hand now has Derek gave a speech.

~~~~~~~

The ceremony ended and we buried her casket to the ground. I was about to leave when I was stopped by Haley's brother.

"A will is being placed. And I'm sure your apart of it." He whispered and brought me and Anna.

We all sat down as he pulled a paper out.

"Haley's property will go to Layla Davison when she gets older." He said.

"Half of the money goes to the parents..." he said making the Will short.

"And Hazel Alvarez gets the other half of the money as well as Haley's part of the parents will. Meaning whatever the parents gave Haley from the parents will Hazel Alvarez will get." My eyes lit up when I heard my name.

"And Owen Davisson will get Haley's business." He said finishing up.

^I literally went by Harry Potter way of giving a Will so don't judge me...

A/n

After the book 'we only have one thing in common' I won't be posting chapters or books until May 26 which will give me time to finish 'My Playlist' so I can publish two books.

Aka May 26 being my birthday :)