45

Hazel's Pov
"Hey hazy. Wake up." I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist.

"5 more minutes. Please? I promise I'll wake up." I mumbled digging my head into her neck.

"Fine. 5 more minutes. But you have to open my gift." She said I smiled falling asleep again.

When I woke up it felt way more than 5 minutes but I saw string of party stuff on the walls and a banner saying 'happy birthday Hazel!'

I smiled and rubbed my eyes finding Anna behind me who hugged me.

"I know I ruined your birthday." She whispered and I looked at her confused.

"No you didn't." I said and she smiled.

"Well I let you sleep for another 30 mins so we can hang up decorations." She said as I got up.

"We've made this puzzle theme." She said as the girls brought a presents.

The presents were wrapped with puzzle wrapping paper and it looked really cool.

I opened them all and found myself having a bunch of dinosaurs and having a shark sweatpants.

One of Eva's present was she bought me an axolotl. It was so cute and it was purple. We had a big tank for her in the living room.

And the cool thing was that ingot to decorate the tank myself. Everyone sat with me in the living room as I got all of the things.

There was this cool rock cave thing I got and I set it in the corner. I put plants in really carefully and put in another cave for it on the side.

We filled it up with water and I put the axolotl in and it happily swam around.

The tank was placed by the dining table and she was so cute.

"Hazel what are you gonna name her." Anna asked me as I admired the axolotl.

She has little spots on her body and I had a really good idea.

"Can I name her speckles. It's like she had spots like freckles and spots and freckles equal speckles." I said and Anna beside me smiled.

"Speckles is a great name for an axolotl. Now Hazel you have to take care of her." Anna said and I nodded.

"I will I promise. Feeding him I will do." I said proud as I looked at speckles who was exploring her new home.

"Look she's exploring her new cave!" I said excitedly.

"Hazel that's not all. You still have a present from me." Anna whispered and I looked at her.

"But with it puzzle themed you gotta solve the puzzles to get to it." She said and I was really excited.

She led me to the kitchen where I had found a cake. She gave me a long knife and let me split the cake.

When I did it was just like a fortune cookie. It split open and there was a paper inside. It had told me something about Pluto's collar.

I searched for Pluto as I saw him having a party streamers and a birthday sign on him as I laughed.

It told me that the freezer was the place too look for. I went out and saw ice cream drumsticks I always like when Anna buys them.

I looked at the front with the note and it told me that's bubbles had been looking real suspicious.

I ran up the stairs and looked for bubbles who was sitting on the bed. The not on their head was told that I needed to solve a puzzle this time.

It was just a really small puzzle that had all the pieces together.

It was a 50 piece puzzle so I was already good to go when I got the boarder line.
I just had a few more pieces to put in as Anna helped me.

I realized that the girls were gone. Did they get bored?

I decided to ignore and when I got it the puzzle had showed us the front of the house.

I grabbed Anna's hand running towards the doors. When I came out I saw the girls with a cake that wasn't the one in the kitchen.

The cake was shaped like a puzzle piece and behind them was a car.

"Lime green Lycan Hypersport car." Anna said behind me.

"You got yourself a car!" I said and Anna laughed.

"No sweetheart I got you the car. It's your allll yours." I said and I looked at her.

"There's no way that's mine! I can't have that! That's so expensive!" I yelled and she smiled.

"Too late it's already yours. Go on please. You deserve it after all." She said and I frowned but went.

The car had a purple ribbon at the top and I pulled it to undo it and inside was blank leather seats and a few sweatshirts and candies inside.

They went overboard on this and I wanted to cry cause they spent so much money on me.

I felt Anna engulf me into a hug. I felt tears coming out but this was happy tears. I cried into her arms as she rubbed my back.

"Can I cut open the cake?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Of course you can! Cmon guys. Let's eat some birthday cake." Anna said as she put an arm around me and we went inside.