26

Anna's POV
"Hazel hey no look at me." I said.

"What the fuck did you eat?" I said and she flinched at the movement of me trying to move her.

"Hey it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you I promise I won't." I said.

She wouldn't get up and she curled up on the floor.

"Fuck you ate edibles..." I mumbled.

"I thought you didn't do that shit? Also how the fuck do you find edibles?" I mumbled picking her up.

She was greening out... before I knew it she threw up all over me.

"I-I'm sorry." She said.

I laid her down and went to go get some clothes. I changed out of mine and grabbed her some clothes.

She threw up all over the floor. I got a bucket and pulled her hair back before she kept throwing up.

"I don't feel so well..." she said and I smiled.

"I know you don't. Just stay here." J said taking the buckets and washing it out.

"A-Anna!" She yelled.

I looked over and she started to curl up. She was sobbing in her legs and she was shaking.

"Hey Hazy look at me there's nothing happening." I said and she put her arms over her head.

"The room is closing in on me. I don't like it!" She yelled covering her eyes.

She took a second and threw up again in the bucket.

"Hazel I need you to look at me and tell me how many you ate." I said taking her hands off her eyes.

"I-I don't know the whole bag." She mumbled.

I got the bucket and she threw up again.

We were sitting on the couch as she still threw up and was still in her dirty clothes.

"How big was the bag?" I said.

"It was a small bag..." she mumbled wiping her mouth with a sleeve.

"So maybe only like 10... that's bad for a starter." I said getting up.

"I don't want eat edibles. I don't like them." She said and I nodded.

I took her to the bathroom and turned the shower on. She wasn't comfortable with taking all of her clothes off so she only stayed with a bra and boxers.

There was a handprint on both of her waist sides. And a difference coloration on her skin.

She had a big bruise on her thigh and looking closer to her neck I was wrong. It wasn't a hickey it was a bruise that ringed around her neck.

"I'm so sorry..." I said and she looked at me.

She didn't say anything she kept really quiet and it hurt me to know that I was the reason for this.

After I was done I put her in front of the mirror. She was uncomfortable looking at herself so I put my hoodie on her.

I dried her hair so she wouldn't get sick and I put it in a low ponytail. We still didn't get her hair done after what happened. So maybe I can make it up for her.

Her hair did grow back but as well as the sides needing to be redone and shaved up to connect back with her undercut.

She stayed quiet. I think she was done greening out maybe a little she was still dizzy because she wasn't able to walk down the hall without having to use a wall.

I went to go get her the last caprisun we had and some food. Maybe some Tylenol to help.

When I came back she must have found bubbles. She was already asleep and she was snuggling bubbles.

She still had the sweatshirt but she wasn't wearing sweatpants just boxers.

I covered her up with a blanket. I was gonna sleep on the couch when I heard her call out for me.

"Can you... please stay." She said and I smiled.

I crawled into the bed and I felt her head on my chest. She only hugged me tight and didn't let go.

"I'm sorry for running away I just thought maybe you didn't want to see me anymore." She said and I could hear her voice breaking.

"I would never want you to leave. I was just... not myself." I said.

"I know you weren't. I'm sorry for touching your things without your permission." She said and she was playing with her fingers.

"It's okay. I just... am afraid for when you leave." I said and she looked at me.

"Leave? I'm not leaving." She said and I smiled.

"I mean after you turn 18. And faster you graduate form highschool." I said.

"Oh well I'll visit you a lot." She said and I laughed.

"Okay you visit me." I said and she smiled.

~~~~~~

"Anna! Wake up! We're going to go look for Ha- oh..." I heard waking up and seeing Hazel just fully attached to me and she wouldn't let go.

"You...found her." Eva whispered.

I felt someone move around and saw Hazel throwing up I've the side of the bed. She drank too much water that must have affected last night during the edibles.

She whimpered when she could feel her stomach hurting.

"Someone get me water and a wet rag!" I said and they scram.

Hazel drank some water and I wiped the edge of her mouth wiping the vomit she had.

She laid her head against me crawling up in my lap. I smiled and I know I couldn't even get use to this.

I slipped my hand sunder her sweatshirt and rubbed her back gently. She must have fallen asleep because I could hear light snores coming from her.

"Don't mess this up again Anna..." Eva said and I frowned.

"I promise I won't again." I said and she smiled.