19

Hazel's Pov
"Be safe okay?" Anna said and I nodded.

"Bye!" I said running out the door.

I threw my bag into the backseat and sat in the front. Bubbles was with me.

"Oh... what dinosaur is that?" Kaylee asked.

"Their just a t-Rex. But their name is bubbles." I said and she smiled.

"Cute." She said driving off.

"So what do we do... at sleepovers?" I asked.

"Well... normal we'll go to sleep really late. But as well. We can have movies, video games, food, and we can go to a late night walk to 7/11." She said.

"I'm okay with anything... maybe on the last one." I said and she smiled.

We got back to her house and as well being set up to a new room. A much more cleaner room.

"I cleaned a little... while you went home. But as well gets us just in time to hide the window and make it completely dark." She said and I smiled.

Wait wha- dark? No how dark?

"Will there still be light?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Oh my god... are you afraid of the dark?" She asked.

"Uhm... I just have never sleeper without any light." I said.

"Oh okay... well I have a candle we can light. Just enough to light the room." She said and I nodded.

She covered the windows and lit the candle. She had also made a cover over her loft where there was an area below her bed.

She stuck out a mattress below for the both of us to share. We first watched movies and then we played Minecraft with eventually her dying in lava and the both of us dying of laughter.

~~~~~~

"Okay well... you ever fall in love with someone first sight?" She asked me.

"No. I've never really experienced love." I said and she looked at me.

"Wait what." She mumbled.

"Not even from like family?" She said.

"No. Like I said... I rather not talk about my family." I said and I could tell she was concerned.

"Well what about the person taking care of you?" She asked.

"She's just my legal guardian till I turn 18... I wouldn't see anything more because I think that is illegal." I said.

"Well how old is she?" She asked me.

"I think maybe 20? I think she turns 21 in November." I said.

"That's not bad. When your 18 you have a less of an age limit... as in a girl that's 25 can fall in love with a man at 30. As long as either one is not a minor which is below 18 you will be okay." She said and I was able to look more into that.

"But... it's more better to be with someone your own age..." she said and I frowned.

"It's better to be with someone that is able to be around you." I said and she nodded.

"fair but... love is hard." She mumbled leaning back.

"Come here." She whispered.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting next to her.

"No I mean sit here." She said patting the place in between her legs.

"Oh okay..." I said.

I felt her arms wrapping around my waist. She put her head on my shoulder and she got two controllers.

She gave me a blue one and she had a black one herself.

"You know how to play?" She asked and I nodded.

Anna taught me how to play Minecraft.

As we continued to play we kept seeing Kayden walking pass through the hallways over and over again.

"Kayden what do you want?" Kaylee said

"Do you have your scissors?" He said and she pointed at her desk.

"Oh okay. Never mind then I'll use the kitchen's scissors." He said shutting the door.

It was beginning to be late. Considering it was 1 in the morning I was ready to go to sleep.

"Sleep right here." Kaylee said patting the spot next to her.

I fell asleep surprisingly fast. But I didn't feel someone wrap arms around me. I thought of Anna. I texted her goodnight and she responded back.

Kayden's Pov
They were both asleep. I grabbed the scissors and started to snip off Hazel's hair. If there's one thing to pranks ws gum in the hair.

I stuck chewed gum in her hair tangling them all up. I placed the scissors back and grabbed gum wrappers setting it on the desk right by Kaylee then I left a note on the counter saying I was out.

Oh this was gonna be good...

Hazel's Pov
I woke up with my hair all tangled up. I got out of Kaylee's arms and went to her bathroom to use it.

When I saw my hair I freaked out. There was so much gum. And the length of my hair was uneven so badly.

"KAYLEE!!!" I yelled.

"What?! What's going on?" I asked.

"M-My hair... what the fuck..." I said.

"Oh god..." she said.

She got the scissors and she started to cut the gum out of my hair. I felt tears coming down my face.

"This is a little funny." She said chuckling.

"How is this funny?!" I yelled and she shrugged.

"I don't know." She said.

"My hair is so ugly... why would you do this?!" I yelled.

"Wh- this wasn't me?" She said.

"Clearly you got the scissors. Plus you have gum wrappers on the desk. It's so obvious it was you." I said.

"I can tell you it wasn't me." she said.

It was 4 in the morning so fighting at 4 in the morning was exhausting.

"I've seen the gum wrappers! There is hair on the bed!!" I yelled.

She shoved me out of the way and went out. I followed her and ended up going to Kayden's room.

"He's not here?" She whispered.

"IT WAS YOU!" I yelled.

"I promise! It wasn't!" She yelled.

I looked at the note on the counter and it had said 'I'm visiting Grants place. I'll be back in the morning.' It said.

Tears fled down my eyes. The fact that she did this?

"What did I do wrong? If you didn't want to stop your addiction you could have told me." I said has I packed my things.

"Hazel what are you doing?" She said.

"I don't want to be with someone who hates me." I said and after that I left.

It's raining... I walked home with my phone on 2%. It took me awhile to get home but when I did I showed up at Anna's house.

I knocked on the door and when someone opened it... it was Eva.

"What the fuck!" She yelled.

She let me in and I was just soaked in rain water.

"Oh my god... your hair." Eva whispered.

"Who's at the do— Hazel?" I stood there with Anna standing there.