38

Hazel's Pov
"Happy birthday!" I said waking Anna up with a party blower.

I woke up extra early and decorated the house. I found out about Anna's birthday a little awhile ago and got her a present.

It wasn't very much because I didn't know what to get her. I had Eva buy a bottle of wine that was Anna's favorite.

Anna told me wine didn't really effect her mood it was just when she got violently drunk if a stronger stuff like vodka and beer.

She didn't need very many more sweatshirts because she had already had a ton but I manage to do a little online and got us a trip to Florida and bought an expensive beach house for the both of us.

There was a modeling shoot there and I also got her in that too. She was gonna model a when we get there.

The girls were throwing Anna a birthday party. They let me decorate the house.

"No I'm going back to bed." She mumbled.

I hovered over her and look at her. She peaked out of the covered and groaned.

All the sudden she put her hands on my waist pushing me down on her making me straddle her.

"You turn 21. Which means your able to drink alcohol legally." I said as she rest her hands on my thighs.

"Mhm." She hummed.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Yeah I'm feeling great." She said smiling.

"HAPPY BIRTHD- oh are we interrupting something" we saw everyone standing at the door.

"No." Anna said stretching.

"I want breakfast." Anna mumbled as I got off of her.

"We're thinking of going to Ihop." Eva said and we all nodded.

Anna got ready and when I walked in she was putting her shoes on. She walked up to me fixing the party hat I had on.

"Now you need a party hat." I mumbled and she laughed.

"There's no way I'm putting on a party hat." She said laughing and I frowned.

"Ugh fine." She said and I smiled.

I made her sit on the bed since she was taller and unfortunately I wasn't able to reach.

"Come closer." She mumbled pulling my waist.

She made me straddle her as I tried to get the party hat on her head. When I did i realize what position we were in.

"You have pretty eyes." She said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said and she smiled.

"Your very cute." She mumbled.

"HURRY YOUR BUTTS UP NOW IM HUNGRY!" We heard Sab yell at the top oh her lungs.

I felt Anna's hand turn my face back to her with her hand on my chin. She kissed the top of my head before letting me get up.

We walked out the door and Anna grabbed her keys going out to the car.

"And before anyone yells shotgun. Hazel already has it." Anna said before walking out the door.

"Shotgun? Like a gun? You have a gun in your car?" I asked trying to hide my panic.

"No shotgun in a car means you get the passenger seat which is up front next to the driver." She said showing time the seat.

"Oh okay." I said getting into the car.

Anna turned the car on and started driving to ihop.

~~~~~

"Happy birthday!!" We heard seeing new people busting in through the doors.

"And who might this be young lady?" He was tall..

"Hazel this is Chase. He's a friend of mine." Anna said he smiled and waved as I just stared at him on accidentally zoning out.

"Oh... we'll heh Hazy." Anna snapped her fingers in front of me bringing me back.

"I'm Chase very nice to meet you." He said putting his hand out.

I did the same but apparently I got the wrong hand because Anna switched them.

We shook hands and he left. We saw another tall man and he was super nice. His name was Brad and I was meeting a bunch of new friends.

"Anna Elizabeth Shumate!!" We heard seeing a bunch of people.

"You invited my family?" She asked Emma.

"Yes now go!" She said pushing Anna towards them.

"Now where's this new girl I keep hearing about." She said and looked around the room and then laid eyes on me.

"Oh you must be her." She said walking towards me.

I wanted to walk a few steps back but I wasn't able too. It's like my feet wouldn't move.

"M-Mom." I heard as she smiled.

"Your nervous. Don't be nervous. I'm Anna's mom but do call me Libby." She said putting her hands out.

"Hazy you put your right hand out. Not your left." Anna whispered.

I shook her hand and she smiled. After Anna and her family got to talk they were leaving for a hotel.

Right when they left there was an entire party happening. Alcohol being thrown. Party music was too loud. And dancing lights.

I tried to find someone I knew but instead I was pulled to the corner of the house.

"Well hello pretty lady. Take a drink." He said giving me a bottle.

"No thank you I really have to go." I said and he scoffed.

"Here's a deal.. I'll leave you alone if you drink the rest of this." He said on a half filled alcohol bottle.

"Do it." He smirked getting closer.

I took the alcohol bottle and drank some of it. First time drinking alcohol... it burned my throat and I poured out the rest of the liquid.

I pushed him off of me and went to find Anna.

"I didn't think they would throw a party. I am so sorry." I heard seeing Anna.