33

Anna's POV
"So bullying basically?" Eva said and I shrugged.

"She seems like she was so happy about highschool but it all completely comes down." I said.

"And it isn't her handwriting and I know that Hazel would never tell anyone to die." I mumbled.

"Anna calm your ass. It's gonna be fine. She's just going through some trouble so let's find out who it is." Sab said taking the paper.

I had told the school but they did t do anything more until I had more evidence which was stupid.

And Hazel won't tell me who gave it to her..

Hazel's Pov
"Okay so... you want to go on the track with me?" Blaine asked me and I looked at him.

"Okay." I mumbled.

"Well no I'm asking do you want to go?" He said and I shrugged.

"Sure." I mumbled.

We headed forward to the track where it was open for everyone since the football team was out playing a game and the soccer players were on the field.

We started at the starting line has I looked at him.

He smiled and yelled go making the both of us set off. It was just a normal 100 as I sprinted making it before him.

"Oh wow. I bet you've been doing track for a long time haven't you?" He said out of breath.

"No I started like a few months ago honestly." I said and he was surprised.

"Blaine. Aren't you gonna introduce me to your new girl?" I heard seeing a tall man.

"What's popping Im Brayden." He said putting his hand out.

I shook his hand only for him to pull me closer to him.

"You are such a fine lady." He said giving me a cheeky smile.

"Uhm thank you..." I mumbled as he smiled.

He started to kick a soccer ball I guess doing little tricks.

"Brayden stop." Blaine said behind me.

"What? Your not the only person who's fast with things. Like how fast I can make you cum." He said smirking.

"Cum?" I muttered and he laughed.

"Well can I have your phone?" He said as I handed it to him.

He put his Snapchat in my phone winking and giving me a smile before walking away. I looked at Blaine and he shrugged.

"Now you trying to steal boys on the soccer team?" I heard seeing Kayden.

"I never meant for him to come up to me..." I said and he scoffed.

"Your such a liar. You shouldn't be here. In fact you shouldn't be anywhere in this planet." He said getting closer.

"You should just disappear." He whispered.

"Oh... okay." I said and he raise and eyebrow.

"So I'm finally getting rid of you?" He said and that's when Blaine stepped in.

"Bro fucking piss off." He said pushing him.

"Aww you got yourself a boyfriend how cute." He said before being punched across the face by Blaine.

He took my own hand making me run with him. We hid inside the school before Kayden got in trouble with his coach.

"That was close right." He said laughing.

"Uh yeah. But I have to get home." I said and he nodded.

We left and I found Anna waiting outside of the building. I walked closer to see her already looking at me.

I got in the car and she looked at me suspiciously.

"Uh hi?" I said buckling up.

"Why are you so late?" She asked.

"Oh I was with Blaine and we were at the track. We happen to ran into a few people." I said and she drove out of the parking lot.

"A few people? Who?" She asked me.

"Kayden and some guy name Brayden." I said not realizing what I just said.

"Is Kayden in any of your classes or Kaylee?" She asked and I looked at her.

I couldn't lie to her...

"No I don't think so." I said lying straight through my teeth.

"Okay. And this new guy Brayden? Tell me about him." She said.

"He does soccer and he gave me his Snapchat." I said and she looked at me.

"Oh okay." She muttered.

~~~~~~

'Yo should like totally come over.'

I saw a text from Brayden.

'Right now? It's like 11 at night.' I replied.

'You didn't let me finish. Let me take you home after soccer practice' he said and I asked Anna.

She said yes but I guess she was fixing other things. She had to leave to go get groceries awhile ago.

Anna's pov
I lied. I didn't go get stupid groceries. I went to the school and told them to remover Kayden from Hazel's class.

Hazel was lying I knew she was. She always gets nervous when she lies and as well she was playing with her fingers a lot more.

I would teach her how to lie better but I want to know what she's getting herself into.

The Brayden guy doesn't seem good either but I let it all play out. Eva told menu should let her have her freedom like a regular senior so that's what I was trying to do.

A/n

I'm running out of ideas but as well I'm really tired from all of the track meets and track practice I've had so I'm sorry.