47

Hazel's Pov
Anna had placed a cold cotton to the top of my forehead with pressure making me wince.

I got us first place with a consequence but it was worth it and ending the time with a 3 minutes and 8 seconds on the clock.

"Hey look at me. You okay? Do we need to go to a hospital?" She asked me and I shook my head no.

My leg was bleeding profusely and needed to be wrapped. A person had came up with a bigger medium and helped my leg while Anna attended to my wounds on my face.

The track meet was over and Anna was gonna take me home. She helped me up and put my arm around her neck has Eva and the girls helped getting my bags.

Anna had decided to carry me on her back giving me a piggy back ride to the car. She sat me in the seat as I was exhausted.

I curled up in the sets laying my head down. I felt Anna on my neck. She pushed two fingers on a certain place checking my pulse.

"You've tired yourself out. They shouldn't have allowed that." She said and I could let out a small whimper.

The drive was about 40 mins till home so in closed my eyes.

~~~~~

It felt like a second but when I woke up it was in bed. My sweatshirt was taken of and my pants has switched to pj pants and my leg was wrapped new.

"Hey hazy." I heard next to me seeing Anna.

She kissed the side or my head before getting up.

"I'll make you breakfast." She whispered.

It's already morning? Damn....

"Breakfast..." I mumbled smiling.

I got up but pain shot up in my leg making me fall back on the bed. I muttered and held my leg waiting for the pain to stop.

I laid on the bed before getting up again when Anna pushed me down.

Stay in bed. Your skipping school today." She said and I frowned.

"Hazel... your burning up." She mumbled placing a cold rag on my head.

My leg was in pain so much that I didn't realize I was sick. Anna placed soup on my lap and took the rag off to set it in ice water right by me.

I began to eat the soup as Anna put on greys anatomy. She looked to be getting a med kit as she sat next to me. All the sudden she pulled a tape of my forehead making me wince and slap her arm.

"I-I'm sorry that was a reflex." I said and she smiled.

She started to replace the tape as I felt something wet drizzle down the side of my head.

Anna got a wet cotton and removed it and then put a bandaid over everything.

She smiled kissing my forehead before sitting next to me. When she out her phone down she didn't close it or shut it off.

She went to go get something so I would shut it off for her but when I saw it the video was about me.

It showed me and Anna in public At yesterday's track meet. It also showed me running the last 400 as I smiled at how fast I was.

And then I cringed when I face planted through the ground. I let out a small laugh as I scrolled through the videos.

Reaching a video that looked interested. I watched it and when it started with my background I thought on how this much information about me got leaked.

"I was born in Utah?" I mumbled as my eyes began to fill with tears when I saw a photo of my actual family.

"Hazel..." I heard.

"Did you know about this? People leaking my information on the internet? Information that I didn't even know!" I asked as the tears came uncontrollably.

"Hazel... I didn't me-" I cut her off when I shut her phone off.

I took the tray carefully putting it on the desk and getting up ignoring the pain in my leg.

"You should have told me... I needed to know that. Did you think I would go on with my life not knowing I was in a hit and run accident?" I asked as I pathetically limped not making a point of what I was saying.

I was frustrated with her knowing this wasn't her fault and I was just blaming her.

"I didn't mean to get angry I'm just frustrated I went on with my life not knowing that." I muttered.

I was pacing the room when I felt Anna pull my waist. I felt her pull my legs carefully and wrap them around her waist sitting me on her lap.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have blamed you." I mumbled putting my head on her shoulder.

I felt her slip her hands under my shirt as she rubbed my back.

"I wonder what her name was... my sister." I mumbled as she looked at me.

I saw the photo and expecting the girl that was the youngest was me because of my Hazel eyes and someone was next to me and she looked taller and more older than me.

"Do you want to research about you?" She asked me.

She got her computer out and sat me next to her. She searched up 'Hazel Alvarez Utah accident'

It showed the same picture of my family.

"My dad's name was Marc... and my mothers name was Sarah." I said smiling.

"And my sisters name was Haley..." I said taking her computer.

"You guys look like you were perfect families." Anna whispered as I smiled.

"I wish I can see them again... I don't even know who they are now." I muttered closing the computer.

"I'm so sorry Hazel..." she said and I looked at her.

"No... I should be saying sorry. I didn't mean to lash out on you that was my fault." I said laying my head on her chest.

She stroked my hair and played with it before I realize I was about to fall asleep.

"Go to sleep. You need it." Unheard and I didn't need to be told twice.

A/n

When I tell you I cringe reading my own books I cringe so hard...