34

Tw: sexual assault
Hazel's Pov
"Just sit here." Brayden said as I sit here n his bed.

He brought me a sprite and gave it to me has we set on his bed.

"So... you new around here?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Uh I guess you can say that." I said and he nodded.

"Well Uhm why don't you sit here... and we can play video games." He said and he put his hands on my waist making me tense up.

He pulled my body in between his legs. And I could feel something rubbing up my lower back.

I ignored the feeling as we decided to just play Minecraft. He put his controller down I guess taking a drink but instead I felt his hands on my waist.

"Your pretty good player for Minecraft aren't you?" He said lowly and I looked at him.

"Yeah. My... friend taught me." I said and he smiled.

His hands was reaching the hem of my sweatshirt when he slipped his hands underneath my sweatshirt.

"Such a pretty girl aren't you?" He said and I started to feel uncomfortable because with whatever's on my back started grow harder.

"Aww man. You gave me a boner. So fucking pathetic. Guess you have to get rid of it for me." He said smirking.

"Boner? What's a boner?" I mumbled and he looked at me.

"Your kidding right?" And I just stared at him.

"Boner as in... my dick. Your the one that made it hard so you have to get rid of it?" He said and I looked down to see a small tent in his pants.

"Oh... that's not very big." I said looking back at the screen.

I was getting finding diamonds in cave I found with a mineshaft.

"It may not look big now but it will when you see it." He said smirking.

"No thanks." I politely said contuining my journey for diamonds.

"Oh Cmon. Your gonna be begging for this dick." He said as his hands went farther up my sweatshirt.

"Uhm sir. Get your hands out of my sweatshirt please." I said and he looked offended.

"Your such a dumb slut." He said and I could feel an emotion towards that.

"What you don't like degradation. I fucking love it. My dumb slut." He said and I felt him pull my hair back really hard.

I felt uncomfortable when he did that because that's what they always did to me when I did something bad.

"You don't own me. I'm sorry Brayden but your being a really bad friend." I said getting up.

"Oh no. I'm fucking you. Because I always get what I fucking want." He said grabbing my waist.

He put pressure on my wrist that was on the bed. I don't like this at all. I wanna go home.

"Such a slut..." he whispered lowly before pulling his shorts down.

What the fuck is that?

"All 6 inches baby." He whispered has he started to undo my sweatpants.

"No stop. Please get off of me." I mumbled.

He didn't stop he just continued. He got my sweatpants midway before reaching my sweatshirt.

"Such a fucking slut. Stop fighting." He yelled taking ahold of my neck.

My mind wasn't focused anymore. I kept getting flashbacks and I hated every moment.

But I thought he was a good friend...

I could feel uncontrollable tears. He moved my sweatshirt up as he stuffed his face in my neck pulling on my skin with a wet feeling.

He sucked on my skin making me trying to fight back but I couldn't. I tried hitting him but he didn't budge and just pinned my hand down.

When he was finished with my neck had had made a bruise on my neck.

He pulled my sweatpants to my ankles. He smirked a devils smirk and tried pulling my underwear down.

I kicked up knocking him in his making him groan and step back.

"I am... so sorry..." I whispered trying to pull my sweatpants back up.

"I have to go." I mumbled.

"Not yet." I heard feeling someone grab my hand.

I quickly tried to call Anna but he grabbed my phone throwing it at the wall. It smashed when he stepped on it making me feel bad.

Anna paid with her money for that phone... and it was really expensive...

"Honey we're home!" I heard and that alarmed Brayden who looked at me angrily.

"I'm not fucking finished with you yet." He growled has his own hand gripped my neck.

Do all guys like to choke people? Or is it me...

"You fucking act normal in front of them. And if you don't I'll do way worst things." He whispered and I just stared at him.

He pushed me forward into the hall and as I came downstairs I saw an older woman.

"Oh hello sweetie! You must be the girl he was bringing home." She said and I smiled before Brayden took my hand forcefully pulling me outside.

"I better see you tomorrow morning. Bathroom in the wellness center locker room 7:50 in the morning." He growled before letting me go.

Wait but I don't have a ride...

He walked in back to his house and I looked around. I'm abandon again... no...