17

Hazel's Pov
"Goodmorning." I said seeing Anna already awake.

"Hi Hazel." She said and I looked at her.

She has never said my real name. She just usually says my nickname she made me.

"Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" I asked her starting to panic.

"No you didn't... it's okay." She said sitting up.

"I just didn't sleep. Imma go make breakfast though." She said kissing the top of my head before getting up.

I felt bad... what if I did something wrong? Oh no... what if she hates me?

"Anna?" I questioned to see her rubbing her head on the couch.

"Yeah I know get breakfast... just gimme a minute." She said groaning.

"Nope... you can sit here watch whatever you want. I'll make breakfast." I said and she smiled.

I had started to make usual breakfast I made. It was scrambled eggs and hash browns with some bacon to throw in.

We we would do is making a hash brown cup and than put scrambled eggs and bacon inside with some cheese to stick it all together.

I found Anna asleep. As I pulled a blanket up. I've been texting Kaylee all morning and sat down in front of the oven and texted her watching the both of them.

Your suppose to put it in the oven so the hash brown would give it a little crips on the tips of it.

When it was done I must have woken Anna up.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." I said and she smiled kissing the top of my head.

"Oh this looks ... delicious." She said taking a plate.

She took a bite in one of them and looked at me. I hope I didn't mess up...

"This is amazing!" She yelled and I laugh.

"Made it with all my love." I said and she smiled.

I was actually surprised by the amount she took. There was only 4 left on the pan and I had made 10...

I took the rest and sat down. As I saw Anna just chowing down on them. I smiled and laughed as I found myself being a great cook.

"These were really good!" Anna said as I laughed.

She gave a piece of bacon to Pluto before I got a text from anonymous.

'Stop hanging out with Kaylee and I fucking mean it.' It said and I felt my heart sank.

I texted 'who is this' and they responded with. 'You don't need to know just fucking listen what I have to tell you.' They said and after that I think they blocked me.

I haven't been to Kaylee's house yet so I asked Anna and she nodded.

"Be careful and text me if you need anything." She said and I nodded.

I left and saw Kaylee. She had dark circles under her eyes and I frowned.

"Kaylee? What's wrong?" I asked her and she smiled shaking her head no.

"Im okay. How are you? What have you been up too?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Nothing much just the usual things." I said and she nodded.

She pulled out of the driveway and went to her house. I saw her room was trashed and she apologized for it.

"It's okay." I said smiling.

I saw Kayden walking. He looked at me and eyed me.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" He said and Kaylee looked up.

"She's a friend of course your gonna see her around. Just go away." She said and he scoffed slamming the door.

I flinch but hid it. I don't want her knowing anything.

"Come sit." Kaylee said petting the spot next to her.

I leaned against the wall and she turned on a show that seemed to be like greys anatomy. Except it was a firefighter show. I think it's called 'Station 19'.

"You look pretty today... did you do something to your hair?" She said and I shook my head no.

"I just threw on some clothes... why? Is there something wrong with my hair?" I asked her.

"No it's your hair is so soft..." she said stroking some strands of it.

"And the undercut is very satisfying to play with." She said has I felt her hand playing with my undercut.

I laughed as she started to tickle my neck. My head fell into her lap as I felt comfy not wanting to move.

"Are you gay?" a question was asked out of nowhere...

"What's... gay?" I said and she laughed before finding out I was serious.

"Oh well... gay is has in liking a the same gender. But there are different types of gay. Like girls likes girl... or boy likes boys." She said and I nodded.

She explained the entire I think it's called lqbtqia....

She explained that she was lesbian and that her pronouns were she/they. I already knew what some of the lqbtqia as well has all the genders.

"That's so cool." I said and she laughed.

"So you prefer she? Or they?" I asked.

"I kinda want to the they... but I don't mind being called a she/her." She said.

"I respect pronouns. Of course I can do they/them if you want." I said and she smiled.

"Thank you Hazel." She said and I smiled.

"I also... got a text. They told me to stop hanging out with you." I said and she looked at me confused.

I showed her the conversation and she instantly got mad. Oh no... did I do something wrong?

A/n

Please I took a target mental break and got over 50$ worth of snacks 😐