11

Hazel's Pov
I looked around and saw crabs and fishies. I saw clownfishs and took a close up picture naming it Nemo and another one Marley. The one that looked like Dory I took a picture of and it was so cute.

"Hazy... look." Anna said and there was a dolphin.

They splashed and made it above surface and than dove down as I took the perfect picture of it.

I smiled when I saw the photo.

"Wow you have some talent. And with only just a phone?" Eva said behind me.

I smiled and moved on to take other pictures. The red crabs and than we got to a tunnel where it was surround with clear surface and water around us.

"Shark!" I said pointing.

It was a great white shark. I made sure to take a good angle picture and snapped it as I smiled.

"Good photo!" I whispered.

"Can I see?" Anna asked behind me making me jump.

I showed it to her and she smiled.

"Talent." She said and I smiled.

"I'm keeping it forever." I said and she smiled.

"Let's eat lunch." She said and I nodded.

I waved goodbye to the shark and fishies around it and left with Anna.

We sat at a table and she took the sandwiches out. I smiled and took one taking a bite in it.

I rested my head on Anna's shoulder and my legs started to get tired of walking.

"Do you want to go home?" She asked me.

I've seen the sharks so I'm actually good to go home.

"I would like too. Can we?" I asked her and she nodded.

Me and Anna separated with the girls and they were gonna meet up with us in a little while. It was only 2 so we still had time to hang out.

When we got home I was exhausted. I wanted to sleep and I kept bubbles close to me.

I laid down on Anna's bed and closed my eyes. I just want to an hour nap...

Anna's POV
"Hazel I-... oh." I whispered when I saw her sprawled out on the bed.

I covered her up with the shark blanket and use her birthday gift from Dev the pillow pet and put it under her head.

She instantly cuddled into the pillow and I could hear her light snores. I kissed the top of her head and had Dev and Sab come over and watch her while I went out and got her a birthday present.

I looked down the target electronics. There was a camera and ever since today I've seen her take photos I decided to get it.

I also set up a debit card for her. I could transferred as much money to her account. When I got home I saw Eva and Emma here as well.

"Hazels is still sleeping." Sab said and I nodded.

"Can y'all quickly wrap this up?" I said and they nodded.

I opened the door quietly and saw Hazel who was taking up the entire bed...

How does a 5'3 girl take up the entire fucking bed. I moved her around where she was laying on my chest. I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

Today she turned 17 and I was happy. She started to wake up and she moved her around. She groaned and stretched as I smiled.

"Happy birthday." I whispered.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Everyone's waiting in the living room." I said and she smiled.

"Give me like 2 minutes." She said and I smiled.

After the two minutes was up we went to the living room where everyone else was. Emma had made some dip and grilled some steak.

We are good and watched her show greys anatomy. I was surprised she understood some of the sayings in greys because I did not. I was just in for the drama.

When we all finished eating we opened presents. Eva had given her a dinosaur phone case and as well as Emma giving her a gigantic shark plushie.

She was truly happy... she opened my gift and when she saw it she questioned me what it was.

"It's a camera. This is called a memory card. It takes all the photos you got and puts them in here. So you have them forever." I said and she smiled.

"Yay!" She yelled.

When she opened my other gift the car already had 1,000$ on it. I've already spoiled the fuck out of her...

I had made the cars specially created and it had a dinosaur and a shark on the card. Once everyone left the house I waited to give one last gift. I put the legal adoption papers in a box.

I walked into our room and put it in front of her and waited for her to open it. When she did she took the papers out and read it.

"So wait what does this mean?" She asked.

"That means I'm legally adopting you until your 18." I said and her eyes lit up.

"Wait... so your my family now?" She said and I nodded.

"Basically I'll be having insurance and legal care over you until 18." I said and she just looked at me.

She had tears in her eyes and I walked over to her. She tried not to cry but she couldn't help it. She let out sob and out her head in my chest.

She kept saying thank you over and over again as I smiled. I couldn't help but tear up as well.

I pulled back and put a hair behind her ear. She smiled and her eyes were puffy. She had Hazel eyes just like her name. They were like gold dust and they were beautiful.

"Your welcome." I said and she just hugged me tighter.

We ended up falling asleep with greys in the background. She was so excited that I took custody of her.

She fell asleep with all her new presents. Her pillow, her sweatshirt, and her freakishly large plushie on the bed.

I pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head before inviting Pluto up and he slept next to Hazel.

"Happy birthday." I whispered.