54

Hazel's' Pov
"Honey... will you get the wipes that are behind Hazel." I heard as I sat in the seat next to a girl.

She climbed to the back and got a hand cleaner wipes when I looked out the window.

Who are these people? Why am in a car with them. Where's Anna?

I started to unbuckle as I watched us driving smoothly on the road.

"Hazel what are you doing? Buckle up. You'd be flying out the window if we crash." I heard a chuckle.

I looked at the girl to realize her features were similar to mine. She had brown hair and she had green eyes.

I looked at the woman in front of me and saw her eyes were Hazel and her hair was brown.

The man in front of the wheel had dark brown chocolate hair and I couldn't see his eyes.

I buckled up but a few minutes later while I was thinking what was going on the car spun out of control.

We were on the highway as I looked out to my side I saw a car speeding towards us. I remember it all happened.

I braced for impact covering my head when all I heard was the crash.

I opened my eyes. I looked at my body and I wasn't injured. The girl next to me had her head on the window and was bleeding out.

They man had his head on the wheel. He and a jagged cut on his neck bleeding out. The woman in front of me head was fallen back and the airbag had blown up.

I unbuckled myself and open the door dragging myself out. A piled of cars had surrounded us.

Loud sounds of police and cars were surrounding me and it was getting too much.

I went back and grabbed a wrap trying to stop turbogenerator bleeding. Indient realize I was crying.

The sounds were loud and getting louder in my ears. I tried to shut them out as I shook the girl trying to wake her up.

She wasn't responding but she was breathing? Someone dragged me out of the car by my leg.

"N-No! I have to help her!" I yelled as the girl didn't react to anything.

"Hey sweetie calm down." I heard as she treated my like a 3 year old.

Someone was taking me away from the crash site making me fight back. The sounds were so loud I started to panic making my entire body limping the floor and curl to a ball. I put my hands on my ears trying to shut the sounds out.

"She's ripping the cords out. Someone hold her down." I heard as I felt someone pull me out of the sight.

I woke up to multiple doctors as they looked at me.

"Hey calm down. It's okay do you know where you are?" She asked me and I shook my head no.

"Get your hands off me." I said slapping her hand away.

"I need you to calm down." She said and I stared at her.

She looked so similar to the nurse at the crash.

"You don't treat me like a 3 year old!" I yelled as I felt someone push me down on the bed.

I tried fighting back when I felt someone strapping me down to the bed. Restraints were being made and it felt uncomfortable.

"Let me go... let me fucking go." I yelled as she looked at me with a needle in her hands.

I felt something go in my arm. She had put something in the iv. I didn't go to sleep but my body was suddenly stabilized and stiff.

"Now... we've experienced some TBI. And internal bleeding in your abdomen." She said and I stayed quiet.

"Do you know what a TBI is?" She asked me and I stayed quiet.

"Traumatic brain injury." She said and kept going.

All the sudden a alarm went on and it was blaring in the room making me panic. I started to move and struggle making me sob.

I tried covering my ears but the restraints didn't let me do anything.

"Fucking stop!!" I yelled trying to cover my ears.

They stopped the alarm making me feel scared they were gonna do it again.

"It was just a drill." She said sitting next to me.

"Im thinking your disability may be to bright lights or loud sounds." She said.

"But I may be wrong." She said making a note.

She kept going with the questions and I suddenly felt myself falling asleep. I hear she's sigh and insert something in my IV.

I drifted myself to sleep before I knew it.

~~~~~

"Hey. I brought you subway. White bread with ham and cheddar cheese. Lettuce and tomatoes with some pickles. Toasted too." Anna said holding a bag up.

I looked at her and she had a wrap on her thigh. Flashbacks of the dead people in the car made me flinch when she got closer.

I could see her being scared. Am I being scary? No I couldn't be scary I'm not mean?

She set it on the desk next to me and I didn't feel like eating. When she got closer I flinched when she kissed the top of my head.

She pulled a chair up and kissed my hand. I stared at the cuts and stitches she had on her arms.

I looked at myself and it had stitches too...