54.

It's been a couple of weeks sinds Liam had the little scare and got a check-up in the hospital. Everything has been fine ever since. The bump and bruise on his head have completely faded and live has been good sinds then. Meredith has calmed down and is more confident. She was scared and hesitant after the tumble Liam took. She blamed on herself even tho Derek told her many times it wasn't her fault and that she shouldn't feel guilty. Luckily sinds a week Meredith started acting like herself again and Derek is happy to see her gaining confidence again.

Liam is now 4 months old and happier than ever. He is a very happy, shiny baby and he always has a big smile on his face. It's Saturday and it's one of the first sunny days of the year. Derek is sitting outside on the porch behind their house. Liam is peacefully sleeping on his lap, the sun shining on his face. He closes his eyes and lets his head fall back, keeping a safe hold on Liam.

Derek's POV

I hear the front door open but don't bother to look up. I had a suspicion about who it could be but this suspicion is confirmed when the sweet scent of lavender fills my nostrils. A smile appears on my face and soon I feels two lips press against my own.

"Hi baby" A soft voice whispers. "And hello to you to, little man" I open my eyes and she lifts Liam off my lap and cuddles him. Liam lets out loud giggles and it instantly puts an instant smile on both of our faces. We look lovingly at each other.

"Did you get everything you wanted from the store?" I ask.

"Almost. They didn't have any good avocados but I can manage without them." She smiles. She takes Liam inside to give him a feed. I follow her and walk to the kitchen to make the two of us some lunch.

Meredith finishes feeding Liam and place him in his play pen. She comes back to the kitchen and immediately digs in her lunch. I smile at my hungry girlfriend. She looks so cute sitting there and eating her lunch.

We finish and I walk towards the living room where Liam's play pen is. I look down at him and a confused look immediately appears on my face. "Mer?" I ask.

"Yes?" She answers.

"Did you put Liam on his stomach?"

"No, why?"

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure" She says. She comes into the living room and walks towards me. "Why, Der?"

"Because he is on his stomach..."

"Well I didn't put him down like that..."

"So... did he roll over then?!" I ask excitedly. "Did you roll over little man?" Derek smiles and lifts Liam up. Liam just giggles loudly and smiles brightly and Meredith's face lights up. I put him back down, on his back and before we can blink he rolls over again.

"He just did it again!" Meredith exclaims. "Liam! You just rolled over!" She speaks to him. The pride is clearly visible on the both of us. We are so proud of our son. This is definitely a milestone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is Sunday. We don't have anything planned but I think I'm going to surprise Meredith with an afternoon of shopping. She absolutely loves shopping and I know she hasn't been in a while. I walk to the bedroom where Meredith is getting dressed. I walk up to her from behind and wrap my arms around her.

"You look sexy today" I whisper in her ear.

She giggles and I pull her head back to kiss her. "Thank you baby" She smiles and buttons up the final buttons on her blouse.

"I have a little surprise for you." I smile.

She turns around and looks at me. A sparkle appears in her eyes and her smile widens.

"How do you feel about an afternoon of shopping? I already packed everything for Liam and put him in his stroller. If you feel up to it..."

"Yes! Of course! Thank you baby, let's go!" She pulls my hand and we quickly leave the house, on our way to go shopping.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

After a long day of shopping they are finally back in the car. Meredith's feet are killing her and they are all exhausted. Liam behaved very well and they had an amazing afternoon. They finally spent some quality family time out the door together.

Derek is driving home and Meredith's hand is resting on his thigh. "You know" she whisper. "I think this day deserves a proper thank you, don't you think?"

Derek looks at her and his eyes turn a dark blue, filled with dirt. "You know, I think you're right"

He can feel his cock stirring in his pants, thinking about all the things he is going to do to Meredith one they get home. Meredith looks down at his crotch and smiles at the growing bulge. "Looks like someone is ready" She smirk.

Before they know it they are back home and they rush inside. They quickly put Liam to bed and rush back to their own bedroom. Clothes are shedded along the way and once they reach their bed they are completely naked. Meredith jumps on the bed and crawls towards the middle, spreading her legs wide open.

Derek's cock starts throbbing at the sight of her pink, wet lips. He grins and lowers his head directly to her mound. He gently kisses all around it. "Please...Der" Meredith moans.

Derek starts teasing her by blowing and flicking her clit. Meredith squirms underneath him. He lick up and down her soaking wet lips and thrusts his tongue deeply into her. Meredith moans and cries out in pleasure as Derek picks up his pace, thrusting his tongue in and out of her.

He can feel her walls tighten around him and just before Meredith can finish he pulls away. "You fucking...fuckkk Derk" Meredith moans. "Pleasseee... I need you Der." Derek grins and thrusts two fingers inside her. He thrusts them in and out and he uses his tongue to flick her clit. Before he knows it her warm juices coat his fingers and he pulls them out, sucking them clean.

"God you taste so good Mer....sooo good" he moans.

"I need you Der." she moans again and before she knows it Derek thrusts his rock hard cock inside of her. She turns them around so that she is on top of her and starts moving her hips up and down on him. She rocks her hips back and forth and can feel his throbbing cock deep inside of her. "Mer..." Derek moans. "You feel so good....fuck baby....fuckkkk" He moans loudly.

"Deeper....Der. Deeperrrr" Meredith screams. Derek obeys and puts his hands on her waist. He lifts her up and slams her back down onto him. His base hits her entrance and Meredith cries out in pleasure. He grins as he looks at her. She looks so fucking good when she is horny.

He keeps slamming her onto him and before he knows it he can feel his cum rising to his tip. He tries to hold back for a little while longer. "God Mer I'm....I'm cummingggg!!" He screams.

"Let it go baby." She breaths. "Let it go. Cum for me Der"

Meredith rocks her hips back and forth again and his hot cum shoots into her. She can feel his thick cock twitching inside her and this sends her over the edge. She cuts violently and their juices mix. They are dripping down his huge member and Meredith collapses on his chest.

He stays inside of her a little longer before pulling out. They are heavily panting, coming down from their mind blowing orgasms. Meredith looks up and smirks.

"Ready for round two?" She grins and Derek's cock instantly rises. He smiles and climbs on top of her, sliding into her again and having her way with her.

They continued deep into the night until they completely wore each other out. They finally fell asleep cuddled up and content with their intimate but oh so good activities.