42.

Derek's POV

It's time to go home again. Our plane leaves in 3 hours and it's an hour drive to the airport. Mom is willing to drive us there and Amelia is going to come with her. I loved getting away from the stress of being a teacher and football coach for the weekend but I am all rested and ready to go back to work. We have a game on Wednesday. It's a home game and a pretty important one. We have to win in order to stay in the race for the championship. I am confident but it's going to be hard. The team hasn't won that much lately so their motivation isn't that high anymore. 

"Ready"? I hear Meredith's voice interrupt my thoughts. 

"Yeah, ready." I answer, bringing my thoughts back to the present. I take her suitcase from her and bring all of our luggage down to the car. Meredith follows and takes a seat in the back. Mom and Amelia leave the house and get in the car as well. Amelia sits in the back, next to Meredith and Mom in the front. I get behind the wheel and we drive off. After a hour we arrive at the airport. During the ride I talked to my mom and I could hear Amelia and Meredith talking as well. I didn't listen to their conversation but I could hear the occasional giggles coming from both of them. Out of all of my sisters Meredith clearly has the best click with Amelia. 

"We're here" I tell them when we arrive. We kiss and hug each other goodbye and Meredith and I walk to the gate. 

"I'm so tired. This weekend was great but the kids totally wore me out." Meredith yawns.

"Yeah I'm pretty tired too. It was an amazing weekend and I am so glad you came" I smiles and kiss her softly on the lips. 

Its time to board the plane and we walk to our seats. Meredith sits near the window and I sit next to her. The plane takes off and Meredith squeezes my hand. Even tho her fear of planes has become less, she still squeezes my hand every time we take off or land and I love it. I smile at her and rub the back of her hand with my thumb. 

The plane is high up in the air and the seatbelt sign turns off. Meredith leans into the window and rests her head against it. She closes her eyes and before I know it little snores escape her mouth. I lean towards her and rest my head on her shoulder. It feels so soft and cozy. I can smell her perfume and I close her eyes. I listen to her calm breathing and before I know dazzle of, dreaming about the amazing weekend we had. How amazing Meredith was with the kids and how amazing she will be as mother. 

*back home*

No one's POV

They arrive back home. Derek parks the car and quickly pulls Meredith towards the front door. He pulls her inside and slams the door shut. All the sexual tension of the past weekend has build up and is now coming out. They attack each others lips and Derek slams Meredith against the front door. He slips his tongue inside her mouth and explores it thoroughly. 

Meredith moans at his touch. Her knees go weak and she grabs onto Derek's neck. Derek moves his hands down to her butt and lifts her up. Meredith wraps her legs around his waist and Derek walks over to to the couch. "God it's been way too long" He groans. 

"Der, it's been one weekend" Meredith chuckles. 

"Still, way too long" He smirks and attacks her neck. He nibbles and sucks on her neck, leaving a few red marks. 

"Der..." Meredith moans. Derek runs his hands up her waist, under her shirt. He pulls her shirt off and Meredith pulls his button up off. Derek's hands move to Meredith's back and he unclips her bra. Her perky breasts bounce right in front of his face. He kisses them and trails kisses all over them. He circles her already hard nipples with his tongue before taking one in his mouth. 

The moans coming from Meredith keep getting louder. She can feel his huge bulge against her throbbing center. She grinds on top of him causing them both to let out deep groans. Derek's hands travel down to her bare ass and needs her but cheeks. 

"Hmmmm...Der...you are so good" Meredith moans while burying  her head in his neck. "I need you Derek...Now!" She moans. She moves her hands down to his belt and loosens it. She slides her hand down his jeans and boxers and wraps her tiny hand around his big memeber. She pulls him out and his erection stands tall against his stomach. "Oh baby you are so ready" She smiles while looking down at him. 

Derek lifts her up so he can remove her shorts and panties sits her back down on his bare lap. He attacks his her breasts again while Meredith keeps grinding against him. "God mer...baby" He moans loudly. "Please...I need you" 

Meredith lifts her hips and slides herself down onto him. They both moan as her body adjusts to his huge side. The sensation overwhelms them as Meredith moves up and down on his huge erection. 

"God Mer you feel so tight... its amazing" Derek breathes. Meredith keeps rocking her body on top of him, picking up speed with each passing second. Derek holds her tight and watch her work. Her boobs bounce wildly up and down and her hair flows along with her movements. 

"Ohhh...God...Der...I can't take this much longer...its soooo good" Meredith moans. "The best...I ever...Ohhhh GODDDDDD!

"Come one baby...cum for me...cum all over my dick. I love watching you cum" Derek moans in between his heavy breathes. He puts his hands on her waist and lifts her up. He slams her down on himself again and continues to do this. "that's right baby...ride that orgasm out"

"Derek...oh god...I'm cumming againnnn!!!" She yells while Derek keeps slamming her on top of him. Her juices are spilling down on his cock. "Don't stoppp...don't stoppppp!" She screams while cumming for the second time. 

"I'm right behind you baby" Derek moans. "Ohh...Oh fuck....fuckkkkk...your pussy feels so fucking good!!" He screams out of pleasure. "Oh baby...I'm cumming..." He shoots his hot load deep into her. Their juices mix and Derek pumps a few more times before collapsing on the couch. Meredith collapses on top of him, her face buried in his neck. 

"God Mer...that was amazing" He sighs out of breath. "You are amazing" 

"It really was" She says. She leans up and kisses his lips. Derek can feel his huge dick become flaccid and he pulls out of her. "Thank you. I'v been dreaming of this moment all weekend." Meredith grins and kisses him again. Derek wraps his strong arms around her tiny frame and they stay like that trying to catch their breaths from the mind-blowing, porny, hot sex they just had.