32.

Derek's POV

I straddle her legs and I start massaging her shoulders. I gently knead them and rub circles in her tense skin. I move along her back, getting all the knots out. I reach her waist and I press my. hands deep into her skin.

"Mmmm" she murmurs.

I continue as she keeps making pleasuring sounds. I move my hands up and down her back and use my knuckles to make circles on her tense spots. I lean forward and use my weight to make sure I touch every single muscle.

I lean down and my mouth trails down her back, leaving little kisses along her spine. God she feels amazing. Her silky skin feels amazing on my lips. I start sucking her skin and she looks over her shoulders.

"Well this is new. I didn't know kissing was involved in a massage." She smirks

"I can stop of you want" I tease

"No..." she whispers. "Please don't stop"

I continue kissing up and down her body. I move over to her perfect ass. I kiss all over and then turn her around. I start kissing her belly. I kiss up to her perfect breasts and lick all around them, staying away form the nipple. "Der" She moans.

I tien her lips and moan into her mouth. She reaches down to the hem of my shirt and pulls it over my head, revealing my naked upper body. I train my hands down her sides and she continues kissing me. Her hands are tangled up in my hair and I move to her neck. I suck on her neck leaving purple marks along my way. She reaches for my jeans and unzips them. She pulls them down as far as she can and I kick them off the rest of the way. I lay on top of her, only our underpants separating us. Meredith reaches for my boxers and pulls them down. My erection springs up and she smiles. I pull her panties off and move my finger along her soaking wet folds. She gasps at my touch and I gently open her legs. I move my head down to her wet center and I kiss her folds. I gently lick up and down and she bucks her hips up. I move my tongue to her throbbing clit and gently flick it. I use my fingers and thrust two of them in her.

"God, Derek.... fuck..." she moans.

I like those sounds and I add another finger. I thrust harder into her and she starts to shake under me. I keep thrusting with my fingers and flicking her clit with my tongue.

"Faster....Der....Faster" She moans and I do as she says. I keep thrusting faster and I can feel her walls tightening around me. "Derek... I'm gonna....I'm cumming!" She screams. I thrust once more and her warm liquids coat my fingers. I pull out and hold them up to her face.

"I want you to taste yourself. Taste how good you taste." She takes my fingers into her mouth and sucks her cum off. I moan at the feeling. She licks them clean and grabs my face, kissing me hard. She flips us over and now she's straddling me. She kisses along my stubbles down to my neck. She sucks my neck and I can't resist the moans that come from my mouth. "Mer...god" I whisper.

She moves down and licks all the way down my v-line, past my toned abdomen. She licks up to the base of my cock but when she's almost there she pulls away. I groan in frustration. I need her. I need her mouth around my dick. I need the release so bad.

She moves to my inner thigh and starts kissing and sucking up. She finally reaches my throbbing erection and wraps her hand around it. She spreads the pre cum out with her thumb and starts licking it off. I moan at the touch of her tongue. She licks up and down my shaft and I can't help but to buck up my hips. She stops sucking me off and looks up at me.

"No, no" she says with a sexy voice. She pushes my hips back down and keeps her hands on them. She goes back to my still throbbing member and takes it into her mouth. She slowly moves up and down on my, swirling her tongue around me. I lean on my elbows as she picks up her speed. She adds a hand to her actions and my head falls back. God this feels amazing. She is amazing. I can feel my tip hitting the back of her throat and I groan loudly. "Mer" I scream as she keeps deep throating me. The tip of my cock keeps hitting the back of her throat until I can't take it anymore. The pleasure becomes too great and washes over me as I release. I spill my seed into her, completely filling her up. She swallows every drop and licks me clean.

"Mer...that was..."

"Amazing" She finishes.

"Yeah, amazing" I breath. I am stil trying to catch by breath but I flip us over again. I am now hovering over her. I pump my cock a few times, making me hard again. I graze my tip along her folds and enter her. She moans and I let her get used to my big length. I slowly start thrusting in and out of her. I pull out completely before slamming back into her. De...e...er" She moans in between thrusts. I lean down and kiss her passionately. I speed up my movements. I open her legs even more and thrust into her hard. The base of my cock hits her entrance and my balls slap against her. My cock hits her g-spot and she starts to tremble underneath me. She bucks her hips up, meeting every one of my thrusts. Her walls tighten around me and her second orgasm washes over her. Her eyes roll to the back of her head as her liquids coat my cock. She comes down from her high as I keep thrusting into her.

She flips us over so that she is straddling me. She starts moving circles around my dick. I lift her up and slam her back down on me. My hand tangles into her hair as she keeps bobbing up and down me. "God Mer, you are so good" I moan. She keeps speeding up until she can't go any faster. I help her by supporting her hips and lifting her up and down onto me. I can feel myself coming close to my release.

I only need a few more thrusts until my cum will spill into her but then the doorbell rings. I groan "Just ignore it" I moan. We continue pleasuring each other but the doorbell keeps ringing. "Ignore it" I murmur once again. We ignore the sound of the bell but then we hear a key unlocking our front door and we stop.

"Who the hell can that be?" She asks me, scare filled her eyes.

"I don't know, Mer. I'll take a look." I lift her off of me. I am frustrated. I was about to cum and it felt so good. "Stay here. Don't move."

I quickly pull my boxers on and grey sweatpants. I walk down the stairs. I am scared. Who in gods name can be in my house right now? It's 9pm and besides, who has the key to our house? I reach the bottom step and I stare into a pair of familiar eyes...

* Second update of the day. What's going on?! 😂 Anyway I really like writing this story. This is my first story so I'm sorry if it sucks but I'm having fun so I'm going to continue writing. 

I love any and all support and thank y'all for reading over 30 chapters already!*