"Saan tayo pupunta?" Celestine asked as soon as they step-out of the chapel.

"Grabe naman si Madam, 5k binigay sayo. Ano kaya inaakala niyang bibilhin natin, isang buong tinda sa tindahan?" Josh exclaimed as they laugh.

Celestine just smile lightly, "Do you guys want to eat?" She asked.

"Milktea tayo beh!" Josh replied, full of excitement on his voice, their eyes are swelled so Celestine didn't prevent herself to laugh all so sudden.

"Okay ka pa beh? Bat ka tumawa?" Alliah asked, wonderingly.

"Namamaga kasi mga mata natin, para tayong tanga." Celestine said as she sighed.

"Oo nga no, ikaw intsik kana teh!" Hannah replied as she laughed.

"Pabayaan niyo na." Alliah told them, when they arrived at the milktea shop, they were greeted by the crews who are in shock to see a Marcos-Araneta in their shop.

"Naimbag a malem po." A waiter said as he bowed his head. (Good afternoon po.)

"Kaablaw, Naimbag a malem!" Celestine replied as she gave him a smile. (Hello! Good afternoon!)

"Mabalin a makitak ti menu?" Celestine respectfully request which the waiter obliged right away. (Can I see the menu?)

The waiter handed her the menu as they ordered their foods and drinks.

"Agyamanak!" Josh exclaimed. (Thank you!)

"Awan ti aniamanna." The crew replied as he left. (You're welcome)

While waiting for their foods, they were casually talking when someone excused and interrupted them.

"Excuse me po.."

They all looked at the three ladies in front of them.

"Kaablaw!" Celestine said as she smile genuinely. (Hello)

"Naimbag a malem po, Ms. Tine! Pwede po ba magpapicture?" The lady asked, I was stunned with what she said.

"A-ako?" Celestine asked, hesitantly.

"Hindi naman ata kami yung Tine, beh?" Josh said, sarcastically, Celestine glared at him as she stood up so the ladies could take a picture with her.

"Okay let's take a picture." Celestine exclaimed as she fix her cloth.

"Akin na beh, ako na kukuha. Nakakahiya naman kasi sainyo." Josh muttered that made them laugh.

"Okay pose.... Pak!" Josh exclaimed as he pressed the camera button.

"Thank you po, fan niyo po kami. Fan din po kami ni Ms. Irene, andito din po ba siya?" The other lady asked, full of enjoyment on her voice.

"Aw thank you, mom is not here eh. Pero andito siya sa Ilocos." Kate uttered.

"Ay ganon po ba, sige po. Maraming Salamat po ulit." she replied, dismayed, Celestine feel sorry for them, they was about to go out when Celestine called them.

"Hey girls!" Celestine called their attention that made the girls startled, they looked back, Celestine motioned them to go near her.