31.My Younger Step Brother Is Madly In Love With Me(Jikook ff)*Fem Jimin*

Third person's pov:

The number 1 businessman of Korea Mr.Jeon is getting married again to a widow woman after 7 days.

.

.

.

.

His one and only son Jeon jungkook couldn't believe that his father is giving his mother's place to someone after 2 years of his mother's death.

.

.

.

.

Today his step mom will come in his father's mansion before dinner time to live with him and his father from now on.

.

.

.

.

Mr.Jeon called Jungkook in his room in the evening and said"I know you are angry at me but I wanted to help her very badly cause she have a 18 years old daughter to raise.

.

.

.

.

I met her in a restaurant where she used to work as a waiter before I started to date her.We have been dating for 1 month and I noticed how much good and kind she is.

.

.

.

.

I call you here to say that please behave well with her and her daughter.Her daughter will be your noona cause she is 4 years older than you."

.

.

.

.

Jungkook chuckled and said"I can't behave well with gold diggers and tell that girl to stay away from me cause she isn't my real sister."

.

.

.

.

Jungkook left his father's room and went in the living room.

.

.

.

.

Before the dinner time someone knocked at the mansion and the maids opened the door and saw their new miss has arrived with her daughter.

.

.

.

.

The maids called Mr.jeon and he went near them and told them to seat in the couch.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook was seating in a couch while using his I phone.

.

.