Chapter 54: Tough love

Start from the beginning

Sapnap rubbed his leg on the inner part of Karl’s thighs, sending a shiver of pleasure through his body. “S-stop teasing me…” Karl breathed out, trying desperately to get Sapnap to make further movements.

“Yelling at me wasn’t the best idea, Karl. Was it?” Sapnap said in a gravelly voice, eyes growing dark. Karl rapidly shook his head ‘no’, hoping to get Sapnap to carry on. “I’m glad that we are on the same page… or else maybe a punishment will help.” He chuckled when Karl’s face turned a ghostly pale colour.

“Shirt off.” The ravenette instructed. Karl immediately jumped to his feet to pull his shirt off. Sapnap did the same and Karl couldn’t help but drool over his well built figure. Sapnap immediately attached his lips to Karl’s neck, sucking, biting, and licking his Adam’s apple.

Karl let out a soft whimper at the movement. His whimpers and moans got louder as Sapnap moved down to his collarbone. The two backed up to the bed once again. Karl laid down as Sapnap started kissing his torso, slowly working his way down to his pant’s waistline.

“May I take these off?” Sapnap asked, searching Karl’s eyes for any sign of uncertainty. He had made it clear to himself that he was a criminal, but he would never do anything like this without consent.

“Yes, please~” Karl breathed out. Sapnap didn’t hesitate to pull his pants off, as well as his boxers. Karl’s erection sprang up into the air. Sapnap looked again at Karl for consent, to which he was given, before wrapping his hand around the base and started stroking him.

Karl’s hands flew to his mouth to muffle his noises, but Sapnap slapped them away. “There is no one awake to hear us, be as loud as possible. I want to hear the sweet sounds that you make while I absolutely destroy you.” The ravenette said in a sickly, sweet voice.

His words alone were enough to make Karl almost reach his high, but for the sake of his pride, he refused to release. Sapnap started stroking up and down Karl’s dick. As Sapnap went faster, Karl got louder and louder. “I’m gonna c~cum-“ Karl said, back arching off the bed. He was so, so close. Just as the brunette was about to release, Sapnap took his hand off of Karl’s shaft.

Karl whined in frustration, “What was that for!?” He asked, glaring at Sapnap.
“I couldn’t have you cum yet sweetheart, we are just getting started.” The ravenette purred with a nasty smirk to go with it.

“Condom or no condom?” Sapnap asked, grabbing the pack of XL condoms. (Karl had thought he was joking about that)
“Condom..” Karl said after a moment of hesitation, hiding his face and blushing as he hoped the arsonist wouldn’t notice. Sapnap rolled the condom on and grabbed the lube.

“Karl, we need a safeword. How about.. green is okay, yellow is slow down, red is stop?” Sapnap questioned, the safe words were not the most original, but he did not want to make the beautiful man under him uncomfortable.
“O-okay…” Karl responded. Sapnap sensed his hesitation and paused.

“Karl, we don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.” Sapnap said in a concerned tone, not wanting to make the brunette uncomfortable.
“It’s not that… it’s just.. I wasn’t expecting you to be so big.” Karl reassured, fidgeting with his fingers and looking away shyly. “I’ve never done this before, always too busy.”

“Awh.. so sweet my pretty boy. I’ll be gentle since you are behaving for me.” He said, stroking a piece of hair out of Karl’s face. Sapnap grabbed the lube and spread it on his hand. He brought his fingers close to Karl’s hole before putting one in. Karl shivered at the cold feeling of the lube and the sudden trespass.

“I will be careful with you while you get adjusted, my little hero,” he reassured as he began pumping his finger. Sapnap pumped his finger, in and out, slowly stretching Karl before adding another one. About ten pleasurable minutes of stretching and various moans to make sure the teleporter was stretched, Sapnap took his fingers out and grabbed his dick, spreading lube on it.

“Karl, are you okay with me making further advancements?” The ravenette asked, concern overclouding the pure lust in his eyes.
“Please, continue.” Karl urged the man on top of him on. Sapnap slowly pushed his tip in, already causing Karl to let out a strangled moan.

Sapnap waited for Karl to nod his head before pushing more in. Each inch in, he waited for the nod to push more in until he was fully submerged.
“May I move?” Sapnap asked. He didn’t want to hurt the handsome brunette below him.

Well actually he has hurt him before, but the ravenette figured it should be fighting in the streets and care in the sheets. Karl nodded again at the ravenette’s question.  Sapnap slowly moved out until just the tip was in before thrusting back in with full speed and power. It was like a fucking Hentai scene. Karl’s eyes widened and rolled back into his head, mouth open, drooling.

He let out a moan- no- scream at the sudden and harsh movement. Sapnap pulled out and thrusted back in, repeating the motion and moving to different angles, attempting to find Karl’s prostate. Karl moaned and whimpered and drooled. This feeling of pleasure was so immense. It was even better than jacking off. “UHHG~ Sap- f-faster.” Karl begged.

Sapnap let out a cackle, “Look at you, a superhero absolutely crumbling over me, a villain. I’m supposedly your worst enemy and look at how you are submitting to me, pathetic.”
It was true, Karl was getting destroyed, getting his brains fucked out underneath a villain of all people. What was he doing? He had no idea, all he could do was whimper, submissive.

Sapnap went faster in an almost inhuman speed, maybe he had superpowers like the Flash or Quicksilver? Karl was praised and degraded until his mind couldn’t take the pleasure. He loved this moment. This was the best he had felt in the longest time and he enjoyed it. He wished that this feeling would never stop, but all good things must come to an end, eventually.

“C-cumming.” Karl’s shriek was mixed with a moan. At this, Sapnap grabbed Karl’s dick and stroked in sync with his harsh, relentless pounding, trying to help him reach his release. Faster, faster, faster, almost there, then finally. Karl came all over Sapnap and his own chest, shooting white strings of pleasure.

Very few thrusts later, Sapnap released his condom and pulled out. After disposing of his mess, he carefully and gently wiped up the mess of the still whimpering hero before pulling one of his warmest hoodies over Karl’s narrow frame. He flopped next to the brunette next to him, trying to slow his racing heart.

“You are so beautiful without your mask on.” Sapnap breathed to Karl after a few minutes.
Karl hid his hands in his face, “We should do that again sometime.” He mumbled, it felt both so wrong and so right to think that, like a modern day Romeo and Juliet.
Sapnap wrapped his arms around Karl’s waist. “Definitely.” He agreed.
_________________________________________
1942 words

Once again a reminder to check out iikxtezz but aside from that results of the voting shall be announced tomorrow.