(Chapter 12)

It was night and everyone is sleeping peacefully.

_

Wail in the other side diyoza's helpers are using red cristal on Luna.

Luna was In a room shouting screaming for help wail they got ready to us the red cristal.
Wail they had her tied up with a white cristal her weekness all of the night bloods weekness.

Then Diyoza came in the room.

Diy:"Is it ready?"

"Yes we believe that since this white cristal is there weekness. Then this red one makes her work for us she will do what ever we say. She has no chose"

Diy:"Is it permanent?"

"No so every 2hrs we need to bring her back to put it on again"

Luna:"YOU WILL NEVER GET AWAY FROM THIS. HEDA WILL FIND OUT SOONER OR LATER"

Diyoza looked at Luna and went up to her.

Diyoza:"Oh we can handle Lexa don't worry"

Then Luna bagan to laugh Diyoza and everyone looked at eachother and then back at Luna.

Diy:"What are you laughing for"

Luna:"You have no idea what you are geting into"

"What do you mean?"

Luna:"yea all of us night bloods weekness is a white cristal. But there is this one person out there. That has no weeknesses."

Diyoza:"CONTINUE HOW CAN I FIND THIS PERSON"

Luna:"You can't.....heda only came out 1 time and it was by accident they were Soo little they forgot all about it....... Heda's in there. Waiting for the right opportunity to save what she loves most and thats her family"

"WHO IS IT TELL US"

Luna:"lets just pray that they never find out how to bring her into the real world. Because once they do.............. You are all dead. And they will help me bring me back. So do what ever you want with me. Because I know I'm safe...... Are you?"

Diy:"Inject her NOW"

Then they guys injected her and Luna yelled I'm pain. Soon Luna's brown eye changed to red.

Diy:"Now I want you to find and kill this person called heda. But come back when this time runs out and fast"

Luna2.0:"Yes master"

-

It was the middle of the Day and everyone was doing jobs that lexa told them to do.

Some were picking up falling wall peaces.. Some where cleaning outside. And childer we're just running around playing.

Wail lexa was with Clarke and Madi.
Trying to catch up on what she missed out on there life's.

Clarke:"That has been journey of me with Madi. Intel now"

Lexa:"Dose she.... Is she anything like me?"

Clarke:" She......."

Clarke didn't have time to tell her when little 5 year old madi came running over happy.

Madi:"Mama mama ook ook"
Madi said with a sweard in hand wail a grounder came up running to them.

"I'm Soo sorry she took it without me knowing"

Lexa:"How? How did she take it with you knowing? You are suppose to keep it on hand all the time."

Madi:"Me said. Give me give me. Or I tell Daddy you hu't me"

Commander Lexa livesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara