(Chapter 13)

Luna threw Alicia to the ground. Then stepped on her chest really hard.

Alicia closed her eyes trying to breath on the impact to the ground. And when Luna stepped on her chest. She opened her eye spitting out blood with pain in her eyes.

Luna looked up and went to Lexa who was on the ground almost dead. Then began to walk towards her.

Alicia:"N-N-N-O....... P-p-l-e-a-s-e"

Alicia said to Luna when she realized she was going to Lexa.

Lexa and Alicia tried there best to bet Luna without killing her....
Alicia was the last one trying her best to bet Luna but she just couldn't.

.

Luna grabbed Lexa by the neck and her eyes began to glow red.

Alicia saw this and tears began to leave her eyes wail sobbing.

Alicia:"N-no....... N-N-O-T HER"

Alicia grabbed her last strength she could.
She slowly but painful got up wail spit out blood from her mouth with tears In her eyes.

Lasers then came out of Luna's eyes and was going towards lexa.
When Alicia appeared in front hitting her instead of Lexa.

Alicia then fell to the ground. The last thing she saw before she passed out was Luna leaving in a hurry and someone landing next to her and Lexa really quickly.

-

                       4 weeks later

Lexa woke up quickly gasping for air
Panicking.

Clarke then ran to her side wail crying out of joy.

Clarke:"Lexa"

Clarke then kissed Lexa on the lips wail crying.

Clarke:"D-Don't E-Ever do that A-Again"

Lexa:"I'm sorry my quin. I'm sorry. Where is Alicia did she win?..... I don't know I passed out. Last thing I saw was Alicia grabbing Luna by the neck"

Clarke:" Lexa.... Babe .... You didn't pass out... You went in a coma for 4 weeks"

Lexa stood up shocked.
Lexa:"WHAT!!!!!!.Where's Alicia I need to talk to her.... I need to know if she was able to get luna"

Clarke grabbed Lexa's hand gently.
Clarke:"Babe come with me plz"

Clarke took Lexa under the stars to the secret room.
She opened it and there stood Indra with heda.

Lexa:"ALICIA OMG"

Lexa ran to heda and gave her a big hug.
Lexa:"I thought something bad happened to you. How did you defeat Luna?... Where is Luna?"

Indra:"Lexa sweet that's....."

Heda:"Lexa....... Since Alicia was able to take on Luna the longest she was hurt pretty bad. We put her in a water pod to heal just like you. We took you out because you showed signs of waking up.
But Alicia here...... She.. she's not showing any signs of walking up...... She doesn't even show signs of breathing.....this pod is helping her breath...... We don't know if she will wake up ever again....... I'm sorry"

Lexa walked over to where she saw Alicia.
And in her mind she thought
"if this is Alicia then who is this"

Then she turned over to where she saw heda...
Lexa:"Clarke Indra come here plz"

Both of them looked confused and walked over to her then Lexa stood in front of them.

Lexa:"Who are you?"