(Chapter 8)

Lexa saw Clarke and was going to hurt her next when Alicia came back quickly and grabbed her by the hands.

Alicia:"Oh no you don't"

Lexa few out of there and once she was out of the bunker. She grabbed Alicia and threw her with her Lazer eyes.
And Alicia hit the ground hard.

Alicia:"Aaaah. That hurts"

Indra;"What's wrong with her Raven!?"

Raven went over the instructions and saw she missed one
Raven:"Dam it i forgot one step and now Lexa didn't know who she is. She has no memory"

When everyone ran outside they saw Alicia fall they all began to run away.

Alicia saw Lexa going crazy with her Lazer eyes and quicky few up and got in the way and the Lazer hit her..

Alicia:"Lexa remember who you are"

Lexa was about to hit Alicia again when Alicia grabbed Lexa from behind and hugged her tight and bring her back down.

Alicia:"Lexa please remember. I'm your twin sister. I love you mom's here please"

Lexa then saw people coming outside and used her lasers at them.
Then Alicia with her hands covered lexa's eyes taking in the pain instead of Clarke and madi dying.

Alicia:"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Clarke:"LEXA STOP PLEASE"

Lexa got free and got ahold of Clarke neck and was holding it tight wail Madi cried.

Alicia speed over there and knocked lexa out and when she did. Alicia lost energy wail fighting lexa.

Raven came russing out and put Lexa hand cuffs.

Clarke:"it's okay it's okay Madi"

Echo:"What just happened and what is that"

Raven:"Lexa couldn't remember anything and started attacking us and Alicia here helped us she saved us. And that is White crystals there weeknees"

Octavia then came out and put handcuffs on Alicia to.

Octavia:"Get them into a cell. Now they are not trust worthy"

Then 4 guards got both and locked them up.

Octavia:"Raven, Monty,Clarke, Indra,Abby and Gaia. will fight intel death for there crims lock them up"

Clarke:"What no... No please stop I have Madi please Octavia please stop"

Raven:"Octavia please stop this"

Octavia:"No. You revived Lexa with out my permission and now you pay the prise and if it makes you fell better Madi will be with you to. better not get killed"

Indra:"Octavia stop this it wrong.
Leave Clarke and Madi out of this please"

Octavia didn't talk to Indra and just left.
Then the guards took everyone Octavia mention and locked them up. Intel the fight begins.

When all of them were inside the same room.
Madi kept crying because she was scared.
She doesn't like bing in rooms for Soo long.

Clarke:"It's okay honey. It's okay"
Madi:"Mama me no ma-ma"

Then a grounder came in because he was annoyed of Madi crying.
And pointed the gun at her.

Clark:"Please. Please don't. she just a kid. She can't help it. She doesn't like rooms please"

When everyone saw the grounder point the gun at madi everyone stood up and protected Madi

"Get out of my way"
Indra:"you want her you get threw me first"

When the grounder went away raven turned to Clarke.

Raven:"Clarke you still have the flame right?"

Gaia:"No. I do why"

Raven:"Because maybe if we put the flame back in lexa's head she can remember who she was and help us out with Octavia"

Gaia:"Good idea. Lexa could be the only one to stop this"

Abby:"But how are we going to get the flame in lexa. We are in a different rooms"

Monty:"Dose Alicia know what to do if we give it to her"

Indra:"Yes she dose"

Monty:"look it's just an idea. There are only 2 rooms for the cells and there is a vents that connects the 2 rooms.
The vent is small enough to fit one person. And none of us can fit in there. Except one person........Madi"

Clarke:"No no no no and No I'm not going to risk my Daughter's life. She's the only thing lexa left for me behind for me okay"

Gaia:"and if she stays here. She will still die because once we are out there fighting. The first person I will kill is Madi because we have 3 night bloods living and rules say only one night blood gets to live not 3. So you dicided keep her here. Or sent her with Alicia so she can protect her from me because I will kill her any chance I get"

Indra stood up and punched Gaia in the face

Indra:"Don't. You. Ever. Disrespect. The wife of the commander. If I ever hear you threaten. Her child and wife again I don't care of your my blood. I WILL KILL YOU"

Gaia:"YOU never. Like me. You like your precious Twins more. That why you made Alicia leave the conclave Because you love them both. MORE THEM ME"

Indra:"Yea you know what. Yes I like them more then you because at least they respect me more them you do. They take care of me and make sure I'm okay. YOU. YOU never once talked to me when we were stuck down here. And when I got sick you never visited me or made sure I was sick"

Gaia:"You were sick?"

Indra:"And your still wondering why I love them more then you. One more word coming out of you mouth and I'll kill you my self"

Indra grabbed the flame out of Gaia's hands  and slapped her across the face leaving Gaia with tears in her eyes.

Indra went over to Clarke and sat next to her.

Indra:"Look Alicia And Lexa are my twin daughters and as a grandmother I will never put you or Madi at risk. So please let Madi do this. Alicia WILL. protect her ok"

Clarke:"But........"

Indra:"Clarke I hardly like anyone anymore. And since lexa loves you. I do to. If one day Alicia likes someone and Marrys them I'll like them to. But for now YOUR my main focus. Trust me on this okay Madi will be safe. Trust me"

Clarke took some tears out of her eyes.
Then she agreed to do it.

Clarke:"Okay just let me tell her what to do"