(Chapter 19)

It was night and everyone was sleeping....

Lexa and Clarke are in bed together cuddling...... Lexa behind Clarke spooning her wail hugging her... One hand on Clarke's stomach and the other Clarke using as a pillow...

Both are awake... Clarke facing the tent and Lexa looking at Clarke hair thinking....

Clarke:"Talk to me babe. What's on your mind"

Lexa:" It's just...... I really wanted to be there for Madi and you ... When she was in your belly... I wanted to take care of you... Fell the baby bump.... Talk to your belly.       I missed all of that"

Clarke turned to face lexa and when she did she saw tears in her eyes...
She just quickly wiped them away. And she gently gave her a kiss on the lips...

When she pulled away she smiled at her...

Clarke:" It's ok. You can still be there for her.... She 5 years old... She has her hole life ahead of her.... You can still teach her stuff she doesn't know... There's still time. It's never to late. Plus how do you know I don't want another baby with you?"

Lexa:"You want another baby with me?"

Clarke:"Yes.. I at least want 2 more with you.. okay  don't worry. You will be able to experience all of what you just said to me.. with the other to baby's"

Clarke saw Lexa face and saw she was still thinking.

Clarke grabbed her face and made her look at her..

Clarke:"babe.. babe please don't think like that"

Lexa:"How do you know what I'm thinking?"

Clarke:"Because I know you pretty well by now..... Your going to be a grate mother to your kids ok"

Lexa:"Ok"

Lexa kissed Clarke's lips.. it started to get heated.. and Lexa started to move her hips touching Clarke's entrence through her pants..

Madi mumbling in her sleep
"H-h-hopy"

When Lexa was about to take it to the next level. They heard Madi sleep talking.

Lexa stoped what she was doing and looked a Madi that was in her made up crib.

They both saw Madi sleep crying...
Then Madi woke up yelling..

Madi:"HOOPE. NOOOO"

Both Lexa and Clarke stood up and went to her crib.
Clarke got her in her arms.

Clarke:"shh. Shh. Sh. It's ok.. calm down"

Lexa looked at Madi worried..

When Madi calmed down Clarke sat her in the bed and made her look at them.

Lexa:"Madi? Do you have something to say?."

Madi looked at Lexa with a face if she should tell them..

Clarke:"Madi.. she asked you something"

Madi:"She tell me no to tell"

Lexa:"Who Madi?"

Madi then pointed at her head.

Lexa:"Madi?.. do you hear a person talk to you in there?"

Lexa said point to her head.

Madi:"Yess daddy"

Lexa"then why didn't you tell me.. sweety you have a heda in you"

Madi just shook her head fast.

Clarke:"What do you mean no?"

Madi:"Hopy is no in me.... She real...she trap"

Lexa looked at her confused..