(Chapter 6)

When Alicia stoped crying she stood up with Clarke.

Alicia:"um hey I'm sorry about your leg I thought. I thought you guys were going to kill Clarke and Madi so I had to protect them"

Echo:"It's okay I'll live"

Raven:"How were you moving so fast and how come not a bullet scratch is on you"

Alicia:"Oh will help her with the leg and I'll tell you guys together"

When Clarke patched up echo's leg Bellamy woke up he was going to puch Alicia again but echo stoped him.

Then everyone is sitting in a circle waiting for Alicia to explain.

Alicia:"will I'm a night blood like my little sister Lexa. I didn't have my powers then because i haven't activated it yet. But when I heard that Lexa died I triggered my powers.
I have Superstranth
I have superspeed
I can fly.
I have invisibility.
And I'm bullet proof"

Clarke:"So only you have this or?"

Alicia:"No um I have a theory that only true night bloods Have Abilities like me"

Raven:"What's that theory?"

Alicia:"When I left the conclave so lexa could win I spend my life alone. But when I hured that Lexa died I lost it and that costed to unless my powers. But when I heard that the clans were fighting for that bunker i new that Luna was going to win so I went to go stop her. When I got to her village I saw everyone she cared about die In front of her which cost her to unleash her powers. I tried to stop her but she was stronger then me and knocked me out. By the time I woke up. The radiation wave hit. And since I'm night blood it didn't do me nothing. So my theory is that when a night blood losses something she or he cares about it costes to unless there powers"

Echo:"Dose everyone have the same powers or?"

Alicia:"sometims. Luna had Superstranth. Speed, heat Vision, bullet proof and freaze breath. All the night bloods share bullet proff for protection"

Clarke:"But lexa got shoot and Died. She didn't have bullet proof. If she did she would be here with me"

Alicia:"She would. But Lexa didn't activate her's on time. If she did she would be here"

Monty:"can you help us open the bunker then?"

Alicia:"I can but I wont. Once they see me they would think I'm lexa and would want me to be the next commander. And I don't want to be a Commander"

Clarke:"then don't. Wear a mask or something. But please your the only one that can help us"

Alicia:"Fine bu......."

Alicia used her speed and stoped time when she got up she grabbed the bullet that was about to hit sleeping Madi in the head.
When she stoped using her speed everyone saw Alicia run off to the woods with her speed. She then came back with a man.

Alicia:"Do you know him?"

Everyone shock there head no.
And when Alicia got that answer she snapped his neck and died.

-

At the bunker

Octavia:"Yea right. Go kill her"

Then the spy ran off Indra was going to her when Octavia grabbed Indra and pushed her on the floor.

O:"I can't let you get her. I'm commander now"

Indra stood up and saw Gaia and new right away that Gaia was still and always be loyal to the commanders so she yelled at her.

Indra:"GAIA THE SPY IS GOING TO KILL LEXA GO STOP HER SHE UNDER THE LATTERS"

Gaia:"What Mom she dead"

Indra:"No time to explain just go"

Then Gaia ran off and Indra stepped in front of Octavia

Indra:"You want lexa. You have to get thro me first"

Indra and Octavia began to fight then Octavia pushed Indra to the ground and began to run.

Indra got up and followed Octavia.
She then heard gaia yell.

Gaia:"STOOOOP NOOOOO"

The spy was about to kill lexa when Indra grabbed the button Alicia gave her and pressed it to many times hoping Alicia will come in time to save her sister.

With Alicia

They were making a plan to get in the bunker and Raven is making Alicia a suit so she won't reveal her face.

Clarke:"Okay once Alicia gets us in. I will go on with bell....got it?"

Alicia:"yes but......"

Then Alicia turned her head and heard that Indra was pressing the buzzer she had to many times and got her worried.

Alicia:"Not time for that anymore My m... Indra is in trouble I have to go"

Alicia superspeed away to the direction she was hearing the buzzer.

Clarke:"Quick everyone in the car"

Clarke grabbed madi off the floor and took her on the car once everyone was in they started to drive.

When Alicia got to the place Clarke was years ago. She then flew to the sky and superspeed and broke into the bunker and landed in the middle Of Octavia and Indra.

Everyone got scared and backed away from Alicia.

Indra:"Hurry they are going to kill your sister in there. in there GOOOO"

Alicia didn't ask questions and speed inside and landed on a white room where she saw someone about to kill her sister.

She speed to the person and pushed her out of the room.
At this point Alicia got Super mad and grabbed the spy and began to throw her on each wall inside the bunker where everyone was terrified at what they were seeing.

They were seeing Alicia speed around the bunker killing someone.
Indra:"ALI THAT ENOUGH YOU KILLED HER STOP"

When Alicia heard her voice she stoped and looked up angy.
Indra came up to her and hugged her.
Alicia hugged back.

Alicia:"H-How is this possible. My sister how is she here. I-i thought they burned her body"

Indra:"I did to intel I saw this video. Then instructions how to revive her"

Alicia:"W-what can I Do to H-Help?"

Oooo. Next chapter tomorrow enough this one😁😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭