( Chapter 23 )

4 weeks later

It was starting to get dark outside and Luna has the first watch on this girl..

And Raven is taking first watch two but also  taking care of Hope.

Still both of them in a coma showing no signs of walking up.

-

Clarke took Madi away from lexa's arms because she was sound asleep. She then took her to her bed and tucked her in with her blankets.

Then she went back to bed and when she was In the covers she put her head on her chest and hugged her.

And Lexa taking Clarke's arm and kissed it.

Lexa:"When will she wake up. It's been 4 weeks"

Clarke:"Coma takes a long time. There was this one time where a person stayed in coma for almost 14years"

Lexa:"WHAT!!"

Clarke:"calm down babe. That won't happen to Hope ok"

Lexa:"You never know.... I didn't even get to say I love you or anything at all"

Clarke:"she will wake up. Don't worry"
_

Alicia:"Soo Gaia. How have you been?"

Gaia:"I've been grate. They been feeding me right. Taking care of me... I even learned to be passionat"

Alicia:"Who Else has been visiting you here?"

Gaia:" mom has been visiting alot...she been teaching me a lot of things. She been telling me what is going out there. Lexa she comes rarely, but when she's here she stays all day and plays chest with me. Or sometimes we just sleep like the old days when we were all kids still.. that pretty much it."

Alicia:"that's grate to hear Gaia really... but how have you really been doing. Is everything fine here or?

Gaia:"Yes. Everything is fine. I'm actually been enjoying down here... I like being alone and thinking sometimes"

Alicia:"glad to here that really..."

Gaia:"When will i get out?"

Alicia:"Soon I promise"

_

                 The next Morning

Madi woke up crying her lungs out..
Madi:"mOmmYYYYYYY-YY"

Clarke and Lexa woke up scared and worried.. both got up really quickly and rushed over to Madi as soon as possible.

When Lexa wanted to carry her she just pushed her hand away from her.
Which hurt Lexa a little bit

Madi:"wAnnAAA MOMMYYYYY"

Clarke rubbed Lexa back meaning it was ok and with a look she gave Lexa. Told her she would tell her later...

Clarke carried a crying Madi in her arms and keeps saying cute thing to calm her down. Wail she ran her hand back and forth on her back.

Couple minutes later when Madi calmed down Clarke told her.

Clarke:"You ok. What's worng?"

Madi just laid her head on Clarke's shoulder wail having her eyes opened looking at lexa . Not wanting to say anything.

Alicia walked in the tent wanting to tell Lexa something and when she saw how Madi was she quicky ran over..

Lexa saw this and felt something she has never felt before.