(Chapter 5)

I'm posting 2 right know and In an HR or so I'll post another one.
Sorry for not posting I didn't pay my phone bill on time but here is a chapter enjoy.😁

Indra was In her room speachless.
Lexa was in that pod ready for someone to revive her.  And Alicia had no idea she was here and in the bunker because if she would of known she would of been here by know.

Indra new if she revived Lexa right here right know Octavia will probably kill her if she sees her and almost all of the people are loyal to blood Raina. there has to be done people that still are loyal to the commanders.

But as in right know if they are still loyals followers of the commander they will be killed for not being in
own kru. So they are probably faking following Octavia since they have no place to run. And to be honest Indra still believes in the commander and if Lexa was back she will no doubt. following her instead of the commanders.

Indra was walking when she heard someone talk to Octavia.
So she stoped and lessoned

Spy:"blood Raina. Indra has found the secret room under the latters what do you want me to do?"

Octavia:"here get my sword and chop off her head. That way we know for sure she can't be revived"

When Indra heard this she stepped out and confronted Octavia and that person she didn't know.

Indra:"Octavia I swear if you do that you are dead. If these people find out that you killed the commander that could possibly be revived some day. They will kill you. They might follow you right know because they are scared you will kill them if they are not part of own kru. But once they find out what YOU DID TO the commander. Watch your self. Because you might not live the next day"

-

With Alicia

Alicia was so tired she fell asleep.
She has not have a good rest because she is protecting lexa's family.

But In that one second everything went wrong.

When Clarke saw strangers coming In her front yard she took Madi and began to run to the forest.
When she saw a tiny hole she sat Madi down in that hole. She quickly grabbed a needle and put her baby 5 year old Madi to sleep then she put leaves on top and began running.

Soon men catched up to Clarke and took her in.
They put her in a  chair tied up next to a person tied up with her faced covered.

What Clarke didn't know was that the person in that chair was Alicia.

Alicia didn't wake up when they took her because she was Soo tired she couldn't feel them take her.

When the people electricuted Clarke with the Collar around her neck. She screamed.
Which caused Alicia to wake up to the sound.
When she did she noticed she was tied up with a bag over her head.

So she quickly got up riping off her ties  around her arms and legs
She took her bag off.
When she did she saw every one pointing guns at her.
She was going to let them shoot when she noticed Clarke passed out in front of her so she used her speed and everyone slowed down.
She took off her collar with her strength and quicky got in front of Clarke protecting her.

When they started to shoot at her the bullets didn't do anything to her.
She quickly took off Clarke's collar and got her off the chair and super speed out of there.

Dionza:"Who the freak was that!!!"

Alicia took Clarke to the other side of the green garden far away from the others and sat her down  gently.

She then went to go get Madi.
She new where to find her because that was the only spot they will not find.

When she got there she hears Madi crying.
She removed the leaves and saw Madi already looking at her.
Alicia took her gently in her arms.

Madi:"M-M-Ma-M-Ma"
Alicia:"I know it's okay don't cry"

Madi:"Wanna M-MAMA!!"
Alicia:"Okay let's go"

-

When Clarke woke up she didn't know where she was but her friends were with her looking at her worried.

Raven:"Clarke omg you okay?"

Clarke sat down with a headache.
When she remembered everything and freaked out.

Clarke:"No no no no no.  I-i. There were people. They got me. I hid madi. Omg omg we need to go get her"

Clarke said wail panicking.

Bell:"woah woah slow down who's Madi?"

When Alicia got back with Madi.
She saw strangers with Clarke and since Alicia didn't know them and thought they were bad guys she speed to Clarke and put both her and Madi behind her.

It's has been years since Bellamy and the rest has seen Lexa so they kinda forgot her.

Bellamy ran up to Alicia and punched her in the face.
But then Alicia grabbed Bellamy and threw him to a tree which cost him to black out.

Raven and the other started to shoot her but then echo took out an arrow and shoot it at Alicia from behind. But Alicia used her superspeed and grabbed it on time.
Alicia got mad grabbed the arrow and threw it at echos's feet.

Echo began to cry/ yell out of pain.

Alicia speed to echo and was about to brake her neck when Clarke released who she was.

Clarke:"LEXA STOP PLEASE"

when Alicia heard her little sisters name she looked around to find her but when she relised she ment her she got tears in her eyes.

Alicia:"I-Im not Lexa. I-Im her twin al..."

Clarke:"Alicia of course Lexa talked about you all the time. But please Lexa would not want you to hurt my friends so please stop. Stop for Lexa please"

Alicia let echo go and fell to the ground crying.
Clarke went up to her and hugged her wail crying to.

Alicia:"I just miss my l-little sister Soo much. And I was just trying to p-protect her-her family"

Clarke:"Yes I know and I know how you feel. It's okay"