( Chapter 25 )

Lexa flew above the rubble and started to grab the pieces that were on the ground, and once she had them, she threw them at luna, which luna catched and put them aside..

It took some time to get to them, but they did it.

Lexa took the last one that Alicia was holding, and once she took it off her hands, she collapsed to the ground.

Lexa:"Hey, everyone, okay?"

Alicia is out of breath and strength
Alicia:"All good. But what took u guys so long?"

Lexa:"Sorry. Me and luna were right by that girl when, out of nowhere, a wave came out of her, making everything collapse."

Raven:"Can u get us out of this hole, please?"

Luna:"Sure thing,"

Luna grabbed Raven and put her to safety.

Clarke gave Madi to lexa, and lexa carefully took her to Raven and went back

Alicia grabbed Octavia and Clarke and flew out.

Lexa went back to get Hope.

Hope:"No.. DONT TOUCH ME!!"

lexa got hurt on what she said,

Lexa:"Babygirl. Look at me.. I would never hurt u....... never.. u my love were born out of , My first love.. that I never got to say goodbye..... u are my first born... the air to the thrown one day.. I love u with all my heart.. and I'm sorry I wasn't there when u were little... but I'm here now.. let me be in your life.. it's never too late. "

When lexa finished, Hope had tears in her eyes.
She quickly lunched herself at lexa and hugged her wail, crying

Wail Hope hugged her lexa few them to saft.

She pulled Hope back and said

Lexa:"STAY here. We talk later. I need to get the rest out. "

Lexa then went to Alicia, and they held hands, and soon, heda came out.
She few to the rubble and with her powers made everything flot.. when she saw the 3 safe unharmed, she picked them up with her powers and set them to safty.

She then dropped them  back to where lexa family was, and soon lexa and Alicia were back.

-

Everyone is standing next to the girl who created this hole mess.

Octavia:" So when u were choking her neck. She just woke up yelling, and then a wave came out of her. Creating all this?"

Lexa:" Yeah. But we need to find out who this is and how she could do all of this. Like and find out what that huge blue thing was,"

Luna:"Hate to say this. But I agree. Like lexa, Alicia and I are the only ones with night bloody powers. What if someone  powerful comes along? What, then."

Alicia:"Good point. We are the only ones who can protect all of u. And if we die or lose our powers. We are all dead. "

Then Raven stood up with her computer and gave it to lexa.

Lexa:"What's this?"

Raven pointed at the computer, happy and proud of herself.

Raven:"That is a prototype that I have been working on since that blue huge thing came. I examined the ground to see if it let any trace or evidence to what  that blue thing is, and it did, but that besides the point I'm trying to tell....
   I haven't texted it yet... what I'm hoping it will do is that it will tell us when the next blue thing will appear and how many people unconscious will appear, and here comes the fun part. When she wakes up, we have her talk in this mic that is connected to the computer. The computer automatically will find what universe she came, and when it does, we can send her back on her way home.. but the person must be 100% healthy or else when they get to their destination. They...um. they will blow up. "

Clarke:"So u are basically telling us we have to get them back to health. If we want them to leave our earth?. Why?"

Raven:" That I don't know. I'm still trying to figure that one out.. but when I do, I'll tell u..."

Lexa gave the computer back to Raven.

Lexa:"Nice work, Raven. Really.. and this might help us.. We......"

Then Raven's computer started to go crazy. Raven is trying to see why.

Raven:"NO. NO.NO NOOOO"

Alicia:"What?! What's happening?"

Raven:" The blue thing is back."

Indra:"How many people?"

Raven:"I don't know. Won't say"

Lexa:"EVEYONE STAY BACK"

Then the blue circle appeared, and a bunch of people came through. With Injuries.

Everyone saw this, stood there shocked.

Clarke gave Madi to Hope quickly.

Clarke:"LEXA ALICIA I NEED ALL THE MEDICAL SUPLIZE THAT IS UNDER THAT RUBLE. We need everyone we can get to help me with all of them,"

Clarke ran to a woman. Belding out from her head fast. She examined her head, and it was cut open from the back of her head. But still alive somehow.

Clarke:" RAVEN I WILL NEED ONE OF THOSE HELMUTS U MADE"

Raven:"The ones that heal u after a surgery?"

Clarke:"yess hurry... Luna, come here. I need your help."

Abby is helping a dude that is all burned up.

Echo and Bellamy are helping a woman who is bleeding from her back.

And other people with medical experience helping others who are injured really bad.

When Clarke finished patching up the women's head. She carefully put on a helmet that helps protect her head from other injuries, helps it heal, and helps the head from opening back up.

Lexa:"Here Abby, let me put him inside this healing capsule. It will help him with his whole body."

Abby:"Okay, fine."

Lexa laid him down and closed it back up..

Lexa:"There the capsule will do the rest."

Everyone was there the whole day helping them out... once they were done, they all sent them inside a huge tent. WithGuards all around them

Raven:"Okay, Clarke, I think I know what's happening by the look of this."

Clarke:"ok, what is it then?"

Raven:"Every single one of them were left to die in there earth. Some thing brought them here knowing we can fix them. They want us to save them"

Clarke:"Why tho. Why?"

Raven:"That's a thing we need to ask them when they all wake up."

Clarke:"Okay.. HEY, THANKS U ALL FOR HELLPING. HAVE A GRATE NIGHT"

Everyone then left to their own tents to go back to sleep.  Because the next day will be a hell of a day.

Clarke laid Madi down on her bed and went back to her own with lexa..

When Clarke went to her bed, lexa quickly pulled her in more spooning her. Not wanting to let her go.

Lexa:"Clarke?"
Lexa said to Clarke with a sad voice

Clarke:"Yeah?"
Clarke said with her eyes closed.

Lexa:"Can we have
another baby?"