( Chapter 27 )

Recap
Lexa:"i love u"

Lexa said wail dry humping clarke.

Clarke just laughed.

Clarke:"love u to. Let go back yeah"

Lexa:"sure. Let find out who is controling us and how?"

When both of them where on there way to the tent.
To where raven was to see what was wrong.
they found alicia talking to one of the doctors that were watching over the people in a coma.

Clarke and lexa wanted to be respectfull and let them finish talking. So they kept waking.
hafe way there Alicia came runing to them

Alicia:" HEY! wait up"

alicia used 1% of her speed and got to them

Lexa and clarke holding hands the hole way

Lexa:"Whats up?"

Alicia:"Um.....where u guys going?"

Clarke:" just to check what is wrong with lexa. u should come to"

Alicia:"yeah sure no problom"

lexa:"Is that it?. or?"

Alicia:" NO. um.. so they said that. the girl that first came here. has been coming and going from Subconscious. and they are afriad that if the wakes up Permanently. and dose that thing again with the bunker. that everyone can get hurt.
Plus all the other people in the coma. So i told them to move her in a smaller tent with one of them. plus with luna by there side. just in case. so me, you and luna will take turns watching her. luna in the morrinings. me in the afternuns. and u in the night. is that alright or no."

lexa:" no thats fine. thanks for the heads up."

lexa opened the flap to the tent and let clarke in first.

clarke:" Hey Raven?"

Raven:" yeah?"

Then her twin and at last her.

clarke:" can u check on lexa's and Alicia's vitals?.... This morning they were not them selfs and i was wondering what coused it."

Raven:" yeah no problom.... green eyes twins. sit down here. wail i get my stuff"

lexa and alicia sat down on Opposites side of eachother on beds waiting for raven to get her stuff"

lexa gave a mean look to Alicia for touching her wife. Clarke saw this and before alicia looked at lexa and stared a fight in the middle of camp she got in bettween lexa's legs and made her look at her

Clarke:" lexa baby, look at me. i love u with all my heart ok. please don't let whatever it is that is controllong the two of you. To get on the way of the beaufull relasionship u both have ok?"

lexa:" thank u Clarke"

lexa said and gave clarke a kiss on the lips with soo much love in her heart.

Raven:" OOOkay"
Raven said to make everyone now that she had Reterned. and in hand she had 2 laptops with her stuff pluged in them.

Raven:" With this i will scan u guys from head to toe, pluse arms. Wail i'm scaning u guys the computer will recored your bodys in here. It will scan a problom u guys may have. and if it dosent appear anything. It might be someone or something else okay"

Clarke:" Thanks Raven. u can start with Alicia"

Raven went up to Alicia and took a laptop with her she put the laptop in the desk next to the beds.